It seems everyone wants in on the upfronts action. First, Internet giants Yahoo, Google, Hulu, MSN and AOL said last week that they will hold their own event — dubbed Digital Content New Fronts — to promote new shows for advertisers like the broadcast and cable networks do each May in New York. Now in-theater network NCM Media Networks said today that it will hold its first-ever upfront presentation May 16 that will feature a sneak peek at the upcoming Hollywood 2D and 3D film slate and the ways marketers can reach moviegoing audiences. “The NCM network is one of America’s top-rated networks on weekends as well as one of the top 15 national networks overall, so it makes perfect sense for us to participate in the TV upfront process,” said Cliff Marks, NCM president of sales and marketing. The company says nearly 700 million moviegoers see NCM’s FirstLook pre-show program and walk through its theater lobbies each year, and NCM consistently ranks as one of the top three networks on Fridays and Saturdays in adults 18-34 in primetime. The event “will allow advertisers to get a first look at the upcoming feature film slate and have special access to premium inventory and our unique integrated cinema programs,” Marks said.
Cinema Network NCM Makes Upfronts Plan
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2' Review: Chris Pratt Leads Best Marvel Cast Ever To Save The Universe (And This Sequel)
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Trailer: Julianne Moore, Channing Tatum & Jeff Bridges Join The Action For Round 2
Latest Film News
- ‘Transformers’ Tom DeSanto, China’s CITIC Guoan Pact On Co-Productions
- Sundance London Announces Lineup; ‘A Ghost Story’ Set To Close Event
- Directors’ Fortnight Adds Title; Karlovy Vary Sets Tributes – Global Briefs
- Dustin Hoffman Grills Noah Baumbach (And Gets Grilled Too): Tribeca Film Festival
- ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Trailer: Julianne Moore, Channing Tatum & Jeff Bridges Join The Action For…
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2’ Review: Chris Pratt Leads Best Marvel Cast Ever To Save The Universe (And…