It seems everyone wants in on the upfronts action. First, Internet giants Yahoo, Google, Hulu, MSN and AOL said last week that they will hold their own event — dubbed Digital Content New Fronts — to promote new shows for advertisers like the broadcast and cable networks do each May in New York. Now in-theater network NCM Media Networks said today that it will hold its first-ever upfront presentation May 16 that will feature a sneak peek at the upcoming Hollywood 2D and 3D film slate and the ways marketers can reach moviegoing audiences. “The NCM network is one of America’s top-rated networks on weekends as well as one of the top 15 national networks overall, so it makes perfect sense for us to participate in the TV upfront process,” said Cliff Marks, NCM president of sales and marketing. The company says nearly 700 million moviegoers see NCM’s FirstLook pre-show program and walk through its theater lobbies each year, and NCM consistently ranks as one of the top three networks on Fridays and Saturdays in adults 18-34 in primetime. The event “will allow advertisers to get a first look at the upcoming feature film slate and have special access to premium inventory and our unique integrated cinema programs,” Marks said.
Cinema Network NCM Makes Upfronts Plan
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'