EXCLUSIVE: Zachary Levi is back on pilot duty and back on the half-hour comedy beat. The Chuck star has been tapped as the male lead of Fox’s single-camera comedy pilot Let It Go, lifting the cast-contingency on the project. Let It Go, from Sony Pictures TV, is an ensemble comedy about a married couple, the husband played by Levi, his best friend and her sister as they try to navigate, negotiate and sometimes manipulate society’s unspoken rules. DJ Nash wrote the script and is executive producing with Peter Tolan and Michael Wimer. This marks Levi’s return to half-hour comedy series following his breakout role on ABC’s Less Then Perfect. From it, he segued to spy dramedy Chuck, which just finished its five-season run on NBC. Levi was one of the most sought-after actors this pilot season, fielding at least half a dozen offers.
'Chuck' Star Zachary Levi To Topline Fox's Comedy Pilot 'Let It Go', Lifting Contingency
What's Hot on Deadline
'Gods Of Egypt': 'Selma' Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity - Update
Thanksgiving Box Office +12% Over 2014, Boosted By 'Mockingjay 2', 'Good Dinosaur' & 'Creed' - Sunday AM Final Update
China Makes Space For ‘The Martian’ As ‘Good Dinosaur’ Snatches Eggs From No. 1 ‘Mockingjay 2’ – Intl B.O. Update
’The Danish Girl’ Bows With Style; 'Janis: Little Girl Blue' Solid In Debut; 'Carol’ Dominates Thanksgiving: Specialty B.O.
Latest TV News
- Jeremy Clarkson Introduces Amazon Drone Delivery Ahead Of ‘#Drive2Prime’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Midseason Finale Continues Blockbuster’s Fatal Year-End Tradition
- ‘Joy’s New TV Trailer: Fox Posts Spot Amid Initial Industry Screenings
- Al Markim, Who Played Astro In Pioneering ‘Tom Corbett, Space Cadet,’ Dies At 88
- ‘MasterChef Jr.’ Ratings Down, ‘Amazing Race’ Even, ‘Santa Claus’ Matches 2014
- ‘NFL On CBS’ Snags Strong Thanksgiving Day Ratings