EXCLUSIVE: Chuck star Zachary Levi has a new pilot and a new agency. Shortly before Levi signed on yesterday to star in Fox’s comedy pilot Let It Go, he signed with CAA for representation. The move reunites Levi with his former agent at WME Kami Putnam-Heist. When Putnam-Heist left WME for CAA in January 2011, Levi held a slew of agency meetings, ultimately signing with ICM. After an yearlong stint there, he is now heading to CAA and Putnam-Heist. Levi, who just wrapped a five-season run on NBC’s Chuck, was one of the most sought-after actors for broadcast pilots this season. He continues to be repped by attorney Jeff Frankel.
'Chuck' Star Zachary Levi Signs With CAA, Reunites With Former Agent
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Marvel Confirms Mike Colter As Luke Cage In 'Jessica Jones' Netflix Series
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'