EXCLUSIVE: Chuck star Zachary Levi has a new pilot and a new agency. Shortly before Levi signed on yesterday to star in Fox’s comedy pilot Let It Go, he signed with CAA for representation. The move reunites Levi with his former agent at WME Kami Putnam-Heist. When Putnam-Heist left WME for CAA in January 2011, Levi held a slew of agency meetings, ultimately signing with ICM. After an yearlong stint there, he is now heading to CAA and Putnam-Heist. Levi, who just wrapped a five-season run on NBC’s Chuck, was one of the most sought-after actors for broadcast pilots this season. He continues to be repped by attorney Jeff Frankel.
'Chuck' Star Zachary Levi Signs With CAA, Reunites With Former Agent
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest Film News
- Karen Gillan Game For Big Role In ‘Jumanji’
- Warren Beatty’s ‘Rules Don’t Apply’ Set To World Premiere As AFI Fest Opening Night
- Former Paramount & Disney Exec Named CEO Of China-Based Alpha Animation
- Austin Film Festival Lines Up Writers Conference, Packs In A-List Talent From Film and TV
- Jack Reynor, James Franco, Zoe Kravitz, Dennis Quaid Topline Sci-Fi ‘Kin’
- Warner Bros, Anne Hathaway & Gail Berman Spark To Jenny Mollen Book ‘Live Fast Die Hot’