EXCLUSIVE: Chuck star Zachary Levi has a new pilot and a new agency. Shortly before Levi signed on yesterday to star in Fox’s comedy pilot Let It Go, he signed with CAA for representation. The move reunites Levi with his former agent at WME Kami Putnam-Heist. When Putnam-Heist left WME for CAA in January 2011, Levi held a slew of agency meetings, ultimately signing with ICM. After an yearlong stint there, he is now heading to CAA and Putnam-Heist. Levi, who just wrapped a five-season run on NBC’s Chuck, was one of the most sought-after actors for broadcast pilots this season. He continues to be repped by attorney Jeff Frankel.
'Chuck' Star Zachary Levi Signs With CAA, Reunites With Former Agent
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev 'Mortal Engines'; Directing Debut For 'Hobbit' VFX Protege Christian Rivers
Latest Film News
- ‘American Pastoral’ Review: Ewan McGregor’s Directorial Debut Deserves A Better Reception
- Warner Bros Sues Innovative Artists For Oscar Screener Piracy Of ‘Creed’ + More
- EuropaCorp Boards English-Language Remake of Japanese Thriller 'Shield of Straw'
- ‘The Conjuring’s Hayes Brothers Writing Duo Sign With CAA
- ‘Madea Halloween’ Gets $28.5M Treat, ‘Jack Reacher,’ $22.8M, ‘Ouija’ Grabs $14M, ‘Joneses’ Tanks…
- Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev ‘Mortal Engines’; Directing Debut For ‘Hobbit’ VFX Protege…