EXCLUSIVE: Chuck star Zachary Levi has a new pilot and a new agency. Shortly before Levi signed on yesterday to star in Fox’s comedy pilot Let It Go, he signed with CAA for representation. The move reunites Levi with his former agent at WME Kami Putnam-Heist. When Putnam-Heist left WME for CAA in January 2011, Levi held a slew of agency meetings, ultimately signing with ICM. After an yearlong stint there, he is now heading to CAA and Putnam-Heist. Levi, who just wrapped a five-season run on NBC’s Chuck, was one of the most sought-after actors for broadcast pilots this season. He continues to be repped by attorney Jeff Frankel.
'Chuck' Star Zachary Levi Signs With CAA, Reunites With Former Agent
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- WGA Says It’s Ready To Return To Bargaining Table – Update
- ‘Justice League’, ‘Wonder Woman’ & ‘Aquaman’ Fire Up Audience For Warner Bros…
- Fright Franchise ‘Five Nights At Freddy’s’ Blumhouse-Bound?
- Christopher Nolan Shows Off ‘Dunkirk,’ Says "The Only Way To Carry You Through" The Film Is At A Theater…
- ‘Annabelle 2’ Now Titled ‘Annabelle: Creation’ – CinemaCon
- John Doman Joins ‘Hard Powder’; Alessandra Ambrosio Returns For ‘Daddy’s Home’ Sequel