EXCLUSIVE: Chuck star Zachary Levi has a new pilot and a new agency. Shortly before Levi signed on yesterday to star in Fox’s comedy pilot Let It Go, he signed with CAA for representation. The move reunites Levi with his former agent at WME Kami Putnam-Heist. When Putnam-Heist left WME for CAA in January 2011, Levi held a slew of agency meetings, ultimately signing with ICM. After an yearlong stint there, he is now heading to CAA and Putnam-Heist. Levi, who just wrapped a five-season run on NBC’s Chuck, was one of the most sought-after actors for broadcast pilots this season. He continues to be repped by attorney Jeff Frankel.
'Chuck' Star Zachary Levi Signs With CAA, Reunites With Former Agent
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Latest Film News
- Study Finds “Little Progress” For Women In Percentage Of Non-Acting Oscar Nominations
- ‘Black Panther’ Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film’s Record-Breaking Weekend
- Weinstein Co. Bidders Eyeing Sit-Down With New York AG As Lawsuit Stalls Sale
- Duplass Brothers Contest Finalist Film ‘Lost Bayou’ Sets Cast; Kristanna Loken Cast In ‘University Intelligence…
- ‘Paddington’s Paul King In Talks To Direct Live-Action ‘Pinocchio’ For Disney
- California’s IMDb Age Law Violates First Amendment, Federal Court Rules; SAG-AFTRA “Extremely Disappointed”…