Century City boutique agency SDB Partners has filed suit against former client Chris Pine, whom SDB claims dumped them via email in November despite previous declarations of loyalty and appreciation for their hard work establishing his career. SDB claims Pine owes the agency commissions on projects including This Means War and his continuing role as Captain Kirk in Paramount’s rebooted Star Trek franchise. You can read details here, including specifics of Pine’s compensation at various stages of his developing career, from the suit filed today in LA Superior Court.
Chris Pine Sued By Former Agency SDB
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox Knew About Bill O'Reilly's Big Sexual Harassment Settlement When They Renewed His Contract - Update
Latest Film News
- Josh Brolin Opens Up About Death Of ‘Deadpool 2’ Stuntwoman Joi “SJ” Harris
- Sex Abuse Silence Is Over, But Even The Academy Is Entitled To A Defense
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Director Received Multiple Threats From Suge Knight, Court Records Claim
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations