Chi McBride is back on the series beat with Warner Bros. TV. The actor is set to co-star on the studio’s CBS drama pilot Golden Boy. The drama, written/exec produced by Nicholas Wootton, exec produced by Greg Berlanti and directed/exec produced by Richard Shepard, tracks an ambitious young police officer’s meteoric rise through the department ranks. McBride will play his new partner, Detective Owen. This is McBride’s latest gig for Warner Bros. TV. The actor’s last 3 series were at the studio, The Nine, Pushing Daisies and most recently Human Target.
Chi McBride Cast In CBS Pilot 'Golden Boy'
What's Hot on Deadline
'It' Becoming Biggest Horror Pic Ever Beating 'The Exorcist'; 'Annabelle: Creation' Scares Up $100M+
'America's Got Talent' Finale Ratings Hit 6-Year High, 'MasterChef' Down From 2016, 'Big Brother' Up
Brian Kilmeade Whines Jimmy Kimmel "Attacked Me" After Being Called "Phony Little Creep" In Health Care Fracas
Latest TV News
- ‘Roseanne’: ‘Shameless’ Star Emma Kenney Set As Darlene And David’s Daughter
- SAG-AFTRA Sending Team To ‘Riverdale’ Set After K.J. Apa Crash
- Vice Video Staffers Unionize With WGA East & Motion Picture Editors Guild
- Warner Bros “Extremely Grateful” ‘Riverdale’ Star K.J. Apa OK After Car Crash – Update
- ‘SNL’: Gal Gadot, Kumail Nanjiani Join Ryan Gosling In Host Lineup
- ‘Young Sheldon’ Review: CBS Prequel Far From Pint-Sized ‘Big Bang Theory’