Chi McBride is back on the series beat with Warner Bros. TV. The actor is set to co-star on the studio’s CBS drama pilot Golden Boy. The drama, written/exec produced by Nicholas Wootton, exec produced by Greg Berlanti and directed/exec produced by Richard Shepard, tracks an ambitious young police officer’s meteoric rise through the department ranks. McBride will play his new partner, Detective Owen. This is McBride’s latest gig for Warner Bros. TV. The actor’s last 3 series were at the studio, The Nine, Pushing Daisies and most recently Human Target.
Chi McBride Cast In CBS Pilot 'Golden Boy'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sarah Silverman To Star In HBO Pilot From 'Secret Diary Of a Call Girl' Creator
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations