Chi McBride is back on the series beat with Warner Bros. TV. The actor is set to co-star on the studio’s CBS drama pilot Golden Boy. The drama, written/exec produced by Nicholas Wootton, exec produced by Greg Berlanti and directed/exec produced by Richard Shepard, tracks an ambitious young police officer’s meteoric rise through the department ranks. McBride will play his new partner, Detective Owen. This is McBride’s latest gig for Warner Bros. TV. The actor’s last 3 series were at the studio, The Nine, Pushing Daisies and most recently Human Target.
Chi McBride Cast In CBS Pilot 'Golden Boy'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Marvel Confirms Mike Colter As Luke Cage In 'Jessica Jones' Netflix Series
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'