CBS’ midseason police drama The 2-2 aka Rookies, will launch April 15 with the official title NYC 22. The show, which follows six diverse NYPD rookies as they patrol the gritty streets of Upper Manhattan, has been assigned the Sunday 10 PM time slot, where it will replace CSI: Miami. To make room for the newbie, the current 10th season of the CSI spinoff was trimmed to 19 episodes, so the veteran will have completed its run of originals by April 15. NYC 22, from CBS TV Studios and Tribeca Prods, was created by Richard Price, who executive produces with Robert De Niro, Jane Rosenthal, Ken Sanzel and James Mangold. The series stars Terry Kinney, Adam Goldberg, Leelee Sobieski, Stark Sands, Judy Marte, Harold “House” Moore, Tom Reed and Felix Solis.
CBS' Robert De Niro-Produced Rookie Cops Midseason Drama Gets Sunday 10 PM Slot
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Keeps B.O. Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; How 'I Can Only Imagine' Hit A $17M High Note
'SNL' Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By "Canada's Harvey Weinstein," Trots Out Impressions In 'Jurassic Park' Auditions
Director Terry Gilliam Says #MeToo "Got Silly", "Monster" Harvey Weinstein "Opened The Door" For Some
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Trolls Mike Pence With Book About Veep’s Rabbit Marlon Bundo
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Stars Hit PaleyFest To Tease Season 2, Trips To The Colonies, & America’s Descent…
- Desilu Exploring U.S. Public Offering After Acquisition Of Israel’s Vonetize
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise With Host Bill Hader
- ‘SNL’ Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By “Canada’s Harvey Weinstein,” Trots Out Impressions In ‘Jurassic…
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession