CBS’ midseason police drama The 2-2 aka Rookies, will launch April 15 with the official title NYC 22. The show, which follows six diverse NYPD rookies as they patrol the gritty streets of Upper Manhattan, has been assigned the Sunday 10 PM time slot, where it will replace CSI: Miami. To make room for the newbie, the current 10th season of the CSI spinoff was trimmed to 19 episodes, so the veteran will have completed its run of originals by April 15. NYC 22, from CBS TV Studios and Tribeca Prods, was created by Richard Price, who executive produces with Robert De Niro, Jane Rosenthal, Ken Sanzel and James Mangold. The series stars Terry Kinney, Adam Goldberg, Leelee Sobieski, Stark Sands, Judy Marte, Harold “House” Moore, Tom Reed and Felix Solis.
CBS' Robert De Niro-Produced Rookie Cops Midseason Drama Gets Sunday 10 PM Slot
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
Latest TV News
- ‘American Horror Story’ At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson’s Supreme ‘Coven’ Character Returning In…
- Sean Hannity Defends Himself After Ted Koppel Says “He's Bad For America” On 'CBS Sunday Morning'
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Tease 100th Episode & Characters’ Fates At Emotional Panel – PaleyFest
- CNN Hires “Silly, Craven” Conservatives, Podcaster Jon Lovett Says…On CNN
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…