Chris Hayes (The Whispering Dead), Gabriela Dias (Tomorrow’s End), and Scott Campbell (Brokeback Mountain) have signed on as actors and producers for director Daniel Rantas’ thriller Killing Angels that is set to begin shooting this summer in Los Angeles, Prague and Germany. Busted Knuckle Productions founder Hunter G. Williams wrote the script for the thriller, which has elements of drama and is set in the seedy underworld of the sex trade. It centers on children who are exploited until a new rogue military group takes justice into their own hands. L.A.-based Busted Knuckle focuses on thriller/horror films with 14 titles attached to its label to date.
Cast Joins Busted Knuckle Thriller 'Killing Angels'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Brooks
- 'Birdman' Flies High Over Specialty Box Office With +$100K Per-Theater Average
- Bill Murray's 'St. Vincent' Bows Solid In Crowded Specialty Box Office; 'Whiplash' Finds Rhythm
- New York Comic-Con: Netflix's 'Daredevil' Unveils New Cast Additions, First Images
- New York Comic-Con: PlayStation's 'Powers' Series Unveil First Trailer (Video)
- 'Whiplash,' 'St. Vincent,' 13 More Join Crowded Specialty Box Office: Preview