Chris Hayes (The Whispering Dead), Gabriela Dias (Tomorrow’s End), and Scott Campbell (Brokeback Mountain) have signed on as actors and producers for director Daniel Rantas’ thriller Killing Angels that is set to begin shooting this summer in Los Angeles, Prague and Germany. Busted Knuckle Productions founder Hunter G. Williams wrote the script for the thriller, which has elements of drama and is set in the seedy underworld of the sex trade. It centers on children who are exploited until a new rogue military group takes justice into their own hands. L.A.-based Busted Knuckle focuses on thriller/horror films with 14 titles attached to its label to date.
Cast Joins Busted Knuckle Thriller 'Killing Angels'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $285M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Trevor Habberstad Dies: 'X-Men' Stuntman Was 27
- Mark Gordon, ‘Narcos’ Helmer José Padilha Unite For Landmark Race Case Pic ‘Arc Of Justice’
- Martin Wallström Cast In ‘Militia’; Robert Aramayo Lands In ‘Galveston’
- ‘Hidden Figures’, ‘Hacksaw Ridge’ & ’13th’ Among Humanitas Prize Winners
- Corbin Bernsen To Star In Indie Thriller ‘The Russian Bride’
- ‘Step’: Fox Searchlight Dates Its $4M+ Sundance Docu Pickup For Summer