Chris Hayes (The Whispering Dead), Gabriela Dias (Tomorrow’s End), and Scott Campbell (Brokeback Mountain) have signed on as actors and producers for director Daniel Rantas’ thriller Killing Angels that is set to begin shooting this summer in Los Angeles, Prague and Germany. Busted Knuckle Productions founder Hunter G. Williams wrote the script for the thriller, which has elements of drama and is set in the seedy underworld of the sex trade. It centers on children who are exploited until a new rogue military group takes justice into their own hands. L.A.-based Busted Knuckle focuses on thriller/horror films with 14 titles attached to its label to date.
Cast Joins Busted Knuckle Thriller 'Killing Angels'
What's Hot on Deadline
Tom Rothman Takes A Shot At Netflix As He Reveals The "New Sony"; Plus 'Spider-Man' Interview - CinemaCon
Latest Film News
- NATO’s John Fithian: “First Billion Dollar March In History” At Box Office
- Netflix Has Eye For Brit Comedy ‘Mindhorn’; Takes Rights Outside UK
- Luc Besson Says Mounting ‘Valerian’ Is Akin To Assembling A Swiss Clock – CinemaCon
- No. 8 ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Box Office Profits – 2016 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament
- Raoul Peck’s ‘The Young Karl Marx’ Acquired By The Orchard For Fall Bow
- Netflix Nabs Gareth Evans’ ‘Apostle’; Michael Sheen, Lucy Boynton, & More Round Cast