Chris Hayes (The Whispering Dead), Gabriela Dias (Tomorrow’s End), and Scott Campbell (Brokeback Mountain) have signed on as actors and producers for director Daniel Rantas’ thriller Killing Angels that is set to begin shooting this summer in Los Angeles, Prague and Germany. Busted Knuckle Productions founder Hunter G. Williams wrote the script for the thriller, which has elements of drama and is set in the seedy underworld of the sex trade. It centers on children who are exploited until a new rogue military group takes justice into their own hands. L.A.-based Busted Knuckle focuses on thriller/horror films with 14 titles attached to its label to date.
Cast Joins Busted Knuckle Thriller 'Killing Angels'
What's Hot on Deadline
Larry Wilmore Savages Media, Ignites Controversy During White House Correspondents' Dinner Skewering
Latest Film News
- Spiderworx Media Launches; $50M Film Fund From Daniel Adams & Mike Flanders Sets First Project
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Grabs $200.4M In Debut; ‘Jungle Book’ A Beast, And With ‘Zootopia’ Disney Has $1.24B From Three…
- Justin Lin Comes Aboard To Help Develop ‘Space Jam 2’
- Actress Bella Thorne Signs With CAA
- Shocker! Brad Weston Stepping Down As New Regency President & CEO
- ‘Puppet Master’ Reboot In Works With S. Craig Zahler Penning Script