EXCLUSIVE: CAA has signed The Help writer-director Tate Taylor. He has been everywhere this awards season with the film, which is up for four Oscars this Sunday including Best Picture. This past weekend he accepted the WGA’s Paul Selvin Award for his adapted screenplay of the civil rights-era drama. He was with WME.
CAA Signs 'The Help's Tate Taylor
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Four Studios Bidding On 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn's Short Story 'The Grownup': Hot Package Du Jour
Latest Film News
- Paramount Closing Domestic Deal For George Clooney’s ‘Suburbicon’- Berlin
- George Clooney Sit-Down With Angela Merkel Puts Spotlight On Refugee Crisis – Berlin
- Competition Drama ‘Alone In Berlin’ Acquired By Altitude, Picturehouse In UK
- Clémence Poésy In ‘Final Portrait’ Frame; TrustNordisk Contracts Ole Bornedal’s Next – Berlin
- Hot Berlin Titles: What Buyers Are Buzzing About At The EFM
- Jose Padilha In Negotiations To Direct ‘Entebbe’ For Working Title, Studiocanal – Berlin