BREAKING: CAA, which has offices in London and Beijing besides its Hollywood outpost, is eyeing India. The agency is in talks to create a joint venture with India-based agency Kwan. Like CAA, Kwan is a top agency for its region, repping talent in entertainment and sports. The rumor on the street was that CAA would be making some kind of acquisition, but I’ve heard it’s more of a cooperative effort to create opportunities for the agency and its talent and that no equity stake is being bought. The agency would not comment.
CAA, India Agency Kwan In Joint Venture Talks
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- A 'Sophie's Choice': 'Jaws' Or 'Goodfellas'?
- Paul Schrader's 'Dying Of The Light' Acquired By Lionsgate Home Entertainment
- Warner Bros Pre-empts 'Mack Bolan'; Bradley Cooper, Todd Phillips Aboard
- Bart & Fleming: On Robin Williams And Empathetic Star Send-Offs
- Q&A: 'The Giver's Lois Lowry And Phillip Noyce On The Give And Take Between Author And Director
- 'Sin City 2′ To Launch With Tarantino 'Hateful Eight' Teaser