BREAKING: CAA, which has offices in London and Beijing besides its Hollywood outpost, is eyeing India. The agency is in talks to create a joint venture with India-based agency Kwan. Like CAA, Kwan is a top agency for its region, repping talent in entertainment and sports. The rumor on the street was that CAA would be making some kind of acquisition, but I’ve heard it’s more of a cooperative effort to create opportunities for the agency and its talent and that no equity stake is being bought. The agency would not comment.
CAA, India Agency Kwan In Joint Venture Talks
What's Hot on Deadline
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest Film News
- ‘Jungle Book’ Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; ‘Mother’s Day’ Has Edge Over ‘Keanu’…
- The Orchard Promotes Paul Davidson To Exec VP
- Home Entertainment Spending Fell 9% In Q1 Not Including Streaming Services
- Will Ferrell Not “Pursuing” ‘Reagan’ Black List Film After All
- Marc Platt To Bring Sega’s ‘Shinobi’ To Big Screen
- Oscar-Winning Cinematographer Robert Richardson Inks With WME