BREAKING: CAA, which has offices in London and Beijing besides its Hollywood outpost, is eyeing India. The agency is in talks to create a joint venture with India-based agency Kwan. Like CAA, Kwan is a top agency for its region, repping talent in entertainment and sports. The rumor on the street was that CAA would be making some kind of acquisition, but I’ve heard it’s more of a cooperative effort to create opportunities for the agency and its talent and that no equity stake is being bought. The agency would not comment.
CAA, India Agency Kwan In Joint Venture Talks
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Gore Verbinski On Cancellation Of North Korea-Based Steve Carell Film
- Aaron Sorkin On Free Speech As Casualty In 'The Interview' Cancellation
- Michael Stuhlbarg Joins Steve Jobs Pic
- North Korea-Based Thriller With Gore Verbinski And Steve Carell Canceled
- Sony Scraps TV Advertising On 'The Interview'