EXCLUSIVE: How To Make It In America star Bryan Greenberg is returning to broadcast TV as the lead opposite JoAnna Garcia in CBS’ untitled comedy pilot from Greg Berlanti and Greg Malins. The Warner Bros./Berlanti Prods. project, also known as Oh F**k It’s You, centers on Nick (Greenberg), a notorious womanizer who, after surviving a health scare, realizes that “The One” he has never found is actually his best friend of 15 years, Wendy (Garcia). The problem is that Wendy is engaged to a guy Nick likes; she and Nick own a business together; and their attempt at dating back in college was a disaster. Also cast in the pilot is Groundlings performer Ryan Gaul, repped by Gersh and the Safran Co., as Wendy’s kind and unassuming fiance. The two join recently cast Greg Grunberg. Greenberg, repped by Gersh and Ellen Meyer Management, had two comedy pilots vying for him, ultimately choosing the CBS one. Before toplining the HBO comedy How To Make It In America, he starred on ABC drama October Road and also had a role on One Tree Hill.
Bryan Greenberg Cast As The Lead In CBS' Greg Berlanti/Greg Malins Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations Announced: 'Carol', 'Spotlight', 'Beasts Of Nation' Come Up Strong
CW's 'DC's Legends Of Tomorrow', 'The 100', Get Premiere Dates, 'Vampire Diaries', 'The Originals' Move To Friday
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better