EXCLUSIVE: Chuck alum and former Superman Brandon Routh, Elizabeth Regen and Lucy Davis have joined Michael Urie and Sophia Bush in the cast of CBS’ half-hour pilot Partners. The multicamera comedy, from Will & Grace creators Max Mutchnick and David Kohan, centers on lifelong friends and business partners —architects Charlie, who is straight, and Louis (Urie), who is gay. Routh, repped by UTA and Main Title, will play Louis’ steady partner, a former alcoholic, club-hopping model, now a sober, vegan nurse. Regen will play Ro-Ro, Charlie and Louis’ colorful assistant. Brit Davis, who starred on the original British version of The Office, will play Renata, droll bookkeeper for Charlie’s fiancé Ali ( Bush), a jewelry boutique owner. Routh has worked with Kohan and Mutchnick before – he guest starred in an episode of their multicamera NBC hit Will & Grace.
Brandon Routh, Lucy Davis & Elizabeth Regen Join CBS' Comedy Pilot 'Partners'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Skier Lindsey Vonn Trolled For Super-G Loss, But Finds Defender In ESPN’s Foudy
- TV Station WLS Confuses PyeongChang, South Korea With P.F. Chang’s Restaurants
- Laura Ingraham Invites LeBron James To Fox News Over “Shut Up And Dribble” Comments
- CNN To Air Town Hall With Florida Students, Parents; Donald Trump Invited
- Bill Maher Ponders Hollywood Romantic Comedies In The MeToo Era
- Olympics Ratings Remain Low On Night Of Nathan Chen’s Historic Quad Display