EXCLUSIVE: Brie Larson has nabbed the female lead opposite Michael Angarano in CBS’ single-camera comedy pilot from feature writer-director Nick Stoller (The Muppets). Stoller wrote and will direct the untitled project, a twentysomething ensemble comedy that centers on Jake (Angarano), a commitment-phobic ad agency exec who, after getting dumped by his longtime girlfriend Laura (Larson), realizes he has to continue working with her one cubicle away. Chernin Entertainment and 20th Century Fox TV are producing. Larson, repped by Gersh and ROAR, co-starred on Showtime’s dark comedy United States Of Tara and will next be seen in the 21 Jump Street feature reboot.
Brie Larson To Play Female Lead In CBS' Nick Stoller Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Global Scam Ravaging Hollywood: Silver-Tongued Imposter Poses As Top Female Producers To Catfish Victims
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- Olympics Commentator Goes Wild After Kikkan Randall And Jessie Diggins Win Cross-Country Gold
- Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
- Grieving Florida Students, Parents Savage Senator Marco Rubio At CNN Town Hall On Gun Violence
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident
- ‘The Village’: Grace Van Dien To Star In NBC Drama Pilot
- ‘High Maintenance’ & ‘Crashing’ Renewed For Season 3 By HBO