Twilight co-star Ashley Greene has been tapped for the female lead opposite Anthony LaPaglia in ABC’s drama pilot Americana, a soap about a famous fashion industry clan. It centers on iconic fashion designer Robert Soulter (Anthony LaPaglia), the patriarch of a sprawling family who just welcomed a new member, Alice Clarke (Greene), a young designer whose shocking arrival turns the family and the legendary label inside out. Playing a character named Alice won’t be new for Greene, best known for her role as Alice Cullen in the blockbuster Twilight franchise. Americana reunites the actress with ABC where she recurred on Pan Am this season. Michael Seitzman wrote the pilot with Phillip Noyce directing for ABC Studios and the Mark Gordon Co.
Ashley Greene To Star In ABC Drama Pilot 'Americana'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'