EXCLUSIVE: Michael Landes and Alexandra Breckenridge have joined Anne Heche in the NBC comedy pilot Save Me. The single-camera project from writer John Scott Shepherd, Sony Pictures TV and Neal Moritz’s studio-based Original Films, centers on Beth Harper (Heche) who, after an accident, starts to believe she is channeling God. Landes will play her husband Tom, an manager at an upscale hotel. Breckenridge will play Carly, a laid-off high school student counselor with a master’s in psychology who works as a concierge at Tom’s hotel and serves as his therapist and lover. Breckenridge, repped by the Kohner Agency and KLWGN, is coming off a co-starring role on FX’s American Horror Story. Landes is with CAA and Untitled.
Alexandra Breckenridge & Michael Landes Cast In NBC Comedy Pilot 'Save Me'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Leslie Jones Attacked Online Again As Website Hacked, Info Exposed
- ‘Dexter’ Drops New Trailer Marking Showtime Series’ 10th Anniversary
- Pete Hammond’s Emmy Handicaps 2016: Outstanding Drama Series
- Emmys: Acting Nominees Court Votes At Annual Performers Reception
- TV News Targets Twitter In Early Reports On Attack At American University Of Afghanistan
- Bella Thorne To Produce YA Vampire Movie ‘Drink, Slay, Love’ For Lifetime Starring Cierra Ramirez