EXCLUSIVE: Michael Landes and Alexandra Breckenridge have joined Anne Heche in the NBC comedy pilot Save Me. The single-camera project from writer John Scott Shepherd, Sony Pictures TV and Neal Moritz’s studio-based Original Films, centers on Beth Harper (Heche) who, after an accident, starts to believe she is channeling God. Landes will play her husband Tom, an manager at an upscale hotel. Breckenridge will play Carly, a laid-off high school student counselor with a master’s in psychology who works as a concierge at Tom’s hotel and serves as his therapist and lover. Breckenridge, repped by the Kohner Agency and KLWGN, is coming off a co-starring role on FX’s American Horror Story. Landes is with CAA and Untitled.
Alexandra Breckenridge & Michael Landes Cast In NBC Comedy Pilot 'Save Me'
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver: Steve Bannon Ouster Unsatisfying While "Panderer To White Nationalists" He Worked For Still There
Scott Rudin Will Bring Denzel Washington Back To Broadway For 'The Iceman Cometh' Staged By George C. Wolfe
Universal $3B+ As 'Despicable' Franchise Takes Ani Crown; 'Wolf Warrior 2' Bests 'Avatar' Record - International Box Office
Hollywood Remembers Jerry Lewis: Robert De Niro, Martin Scorsese, Sandra Bernhard Honor King Of Comedy
Latest TV News
- BBC Sets Harry Styles Special; Omnia Options ‘Sarong Party Girls’ – Global Briefs
- John Oliver: Steve Bannon Ouster Unsatisfying While “Panderer To White Nationalists” He Worked For Still There
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Director On Tonight’s Game Changing Icy Episode & Season 8
- Apple Music’s ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Rocks To New ‘Game Of Thrones’ Opening
- Why ‘Hairspray Live!’ Costume Designer Mary Vogt Encouraged Her Dancers To Rip Their Clothes
- Hollywood Remembers Jerry Lewis: Robert De Niro, Martin Scorsese, Sandra Bernhard Honor King Of Comedy