EXCLUSIVE: Michael Landes and Alexandra Breckenridge have joined Anne Heche in the NBC comedy pilot Save Me. The single-camera project from writer John Scott Shepherd, Sony Pictures TV and Neal Moritz’s studio-based Original Films, centers on Beth Harper (Heche) who, after an accident, starts to believe she is channeling God. Landes will play her husband Tom, an manager at an upscale hotel. Breckenridge will play Carly, a laid-off high school student counselor with a master’s in psychology who works as a concierge at Tom’s hotel and serves as his therapist and lover. Breckenridge, repped by the Kohner Agency and KLWGN, is coming off a co-starring role on FX’s American Horror Story. Landes is with CAA and Untitled.
Alexandra Breckenridge & Michael Landes Cast In NBC Comedy Pilot 'Save Me'
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Says Yes To No. 1, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, 'St. Vincent,' 'Birdman' Expansion Results - B.O. Weekend
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' Debuts OK, 'Blue Bloods' Inches Up Against World Series – Ratings
- Vine Star Curtis Lepore Exits Rainn Wilson Comedy
- 'Manhattan Love Story' Cancelled By ABC
- Brody Jenner & Stevie Ryan Relationship Talk Show Ordered By E! As Presentation
- Adam Davidson To Direct Pilot For 'The Walking Dead' Companion Series
- 'Two & Half Men' Co-Creator Lee Aronsohn & Marcus Wiley Sell Comedy To ABC