EXCLUSIVE: Michael Landes and Alexandra Breckenridge have joined Anne Heche in the NBC comedy pilot Save Me. The single-camera project from writer John Scott Shepherd, Sony Pictures TV and Neal Moritz’s studio-based Original Films, centers on Beth Harper (Heche) who, after an accident, starts to believe she is channeling God. Landes will play her husband Tom, an manager at an upscale hotel. Breckenridge will play Carly, a laid-off high school student counselor with a master’s in psychology who works as a concierge at Tom’s hotel and serves as his therapist and lover. Breckenridge, repped by the Kohner Agency and KLWGN, is coming off a co-starring role on FX’s American Horror Story. Landes is with CAA and Untitled.
Alexandra Breckenridge & Michael Landes Cast In NBC Comedy Pilot 'Save Me'
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Takes Mark Cuban's Pre-Debate Bait; Bill Maher Joins Celebs Prepping For Monday - UPDATE
Latest TV News
- California Enacts Law Preventing IMDb From Listing Actors' Ages
- Courtney Cox & Lisa Kudrow Are There For Each Other For ‘Friends’ Quiz
- ‘Big Bang’, ‘Gotham’, ‘Lucifer’, ‘Good Place’ Lead Premiere Monday L3…
- Donald Trump Takes Mark Cuban’s Pre-Debate Bait; Bill Maher Joins Celebs Prepping For Monday – UPDATE
- ‘MacGyver’ Off To Strong Ratings Start On Friday, ‘The Exorcist’ Modest In Debut
- Bruce Springsteen Talks Elvis, Beatles And Trump On Stephen Colbert’s ‘Late Show’