EXCLUSIVE: Michael Landes and Alexandra Breckenridge have joined Anne Heche in the NBC comedy pilot Save Me. The single-camera project from writer John Scott Shepherd, Sony Pictures TV and Neal Moritz’s studio-based Original Films, centers on Beth Harper (Heche) who, after an accident, starts to believe she is channeling God. Landes will play her husband Tom, an manager at an upscale hotel. Breckenridge will play Carly, a laid-off high school student counselor with a master’s in psychology who works as a concierge at Tom’s hotel and serves as his therapist and lover. Breckenridge, repped by the Kohner Agency and KLWGN, is coming off a co-starring role on FX’s American Horror Story. Landes is with CAA and Untitled.
Alexandra Breckenridge & Michael Landes Cast In NBC Comedy Pilot 'Save Me'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'