EXCLUSIVE: Michael Landes and Alexandra Breckenridge have joined Anne Heche in the NBC comedy pilot Save Me. The single-camera project from writer John Scott Shepherd, Sony Pictures TV and Neal Moritz’s studio-based Original Films, centers on Beth Harper (Heche) who, after an accident, starts to believe she is channeling God. Landes will play her husband Tom, an manager at an upscale hotel. Breckenridge will play Carly, a laid-off high school student counselor with a master’s in psychology who works as a concierge at Tom’s hotel and serves as his therapist and lover. Breckenridge, repped by the Kohner Agency and KLWGN, is coming off a co-starring role on FX’s American Horror Story. Landes is with CAA and Untitled.
Alexandra Breckenridge & Michael Landes Cast In NBC Comedy Pilot 'Save Me'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- CNBC Renews ‘Jay Leno’s Garage’, Orders Sports Pilot From Michael Strahan & Alex Rodriguez, Development Projects With Hank…
- ‘The Bachelor’, CBS Comedies Hit Ratings Highs, ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ Ticks Up
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’ Trailer: Drew Barrymore Kills It In Netflix Dark Comedy
- New Wave Entertainment Spins Off Comedy Dynamics Into Stand-Alone Company
- ‘Bosch’: Daniel Pyne Named New Showrunner Of Amazon Series
- Sinclair & MGM To Launch Charge! Action Network; ‘Rocky’, James Bond In Lineup