Adrianne Palicki will star opposite Glenn Howerton in the feature film by writer-director Brad Copeland that begins shooting next week in Los Angeles. Palicki, who landed the role of Wonder Woman in NBC’s ill-fated David E. Kelley pilot that did not get picked up to series, has GI Joe: Retaliation and Red Dawn among her upcoming projects. Her past credits include roles in Friday Night Lights and Lone Star. Palicki is represented by UTA, Anonymous Content and attorney David Fox. Ricky Van Veen is producing Coffee Town for CollegeHumor. CollegeHumor Media, an operating business of IAC and partner in the Electus multimedia studio system, is a comedy-driven entertainment company that targets adults ages 18-34.
Adrianne Palicki Joins Cast of CollegeHumor's 'Coffee Town'
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Takes Mark Cuban's Pre-Debate Bait; Bill Maher Joins Celebs Prepping For Monday - UPDATE
Latest Film News
- California Enacts Law Preventing IMDb From Listing Actors' Ages
- Bill Nunn Dies: ‘Do The Right Thing’ And ‘Spider-Man’ Trilogy Actor Was 62
- Antoine Fuqua On ‘Magnificent Seven,’ ‘Scarface’ And How One Black Director Made The A-List
- ‘Magnificent Seven’ Roping $35.3M Opening; Stick A Fork In ‘Storks’ – Saturday AM B.O. Update
- Hot Spec Script ‘American Rebel’ Acquired By Amy Pascal
- Julia Roberts To Star In Feature Film About PTA Mom Framed For Drug Possession