Adrianne Palicki will star opposite Glenn Howerton in the feature film by writer-director Brad Copeland that begins shooting next week in Los Angeles. Palicki, who landed the role of Wonder Woman in NBC’s ill-fated David E. Kelley pilot that did not get picked up to series, has GI Joe: Retaliation and Red Dawn among her upcoming projects. Her past credits include roles in Friday Night Lights and Lone Star. Palicki is represented by UTA, Anonymous Content and attorney David Fox. Ricky Van Veen is producing Coffee Town for CollegeHumor. CollegeHumor Media, an operating business of IAC and partner in the Electus multimedia studio system, is a comedy-driven entertainment company that targets adults ages 18-34.
Adrianne Palicki Joins Cast of CollegeHumor's 'Coffee Town'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Asks Anderson Cooper How Corey Lewandowski Works For CNN While Still Getting Trump Money
Veep Candidate Tim Kaine Dispatches Donald Trump Over Hillary 'Bigot' Remarks On Stephen Colbert's 'Late Show' – Update
Donald Trump Talks "Tunnel Technology" And Hillary Clinton As "Bigot" In Interview With Anderson Cooper
Latest Film News
- ‘Hands Of Stone’ Review: Roberto Duran Boxing Biopic Takes Too Many Swings
- Ty Burrell Latest To Join ‘Rock That Body’
- Edward Snowden To Appear Via Satellite In U.S. Theaters Ahead Of ‘Snowden’ Opening
- ‘Complete Unknown’ Clip: “Your Farsi Is Getting Much Better”
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ Set To Scream To $21M+ Opening Weekend – Midday Update
- Viacom Board Voices Confidence In Paramount’s Brad Grey After Thursday Grilling By Board