Adrianne Palicki will star opposite Glenn Howerton in the feature film by writer-director Brad Copeland that begins shooting next week in Los Angeles. Palicki, who landed the role of Wonder Woman in NBC’s ill-fated David E. Kelley pilot that did not get picked up to series, has GI Joe: Retaliation and Red Dawn among her upcoming projects. Her past credits include roles in Friday Night Lights and Lone Star. Palicki is represented by UTA, Anonymous Content and attorney David Fox. Ricky Van Veen is producing Coffee Town for CollegeHumor. CollegeHumor Media, an operating business of IAC and partner in the Electus multimedia studio system, is a comedy-driven entertainment company that targets adults ages 18-34.
Adrianne Palicki Joins Cast of CollegeHumor's 'Coffee Town'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Brooks
- Radius-TWC Surprises With 'The One I Love,' Providing Theatrical, VOD Box Office
- Specialty B.O. Preview: 'Love Is Strange', 'Are You Here', 'To Be Takei', 'Winter In The Blood', 'The Olivia Experiment'…
- 'The Trip To Italy' Favoloso In Specialty Box Office Debut
- Specialty Box Office Preview: 'The Trip To Italy', 'Frank', 'Jealousy', 'Life After Beth', 'Fort McCoy'
- James Cameron's 'Deepsea Challenge 3D' Can't Surface An Audience In Specialty Box Office Debut