Adrianne Palicki will star opposite Glenn Howerton in the feature film by writer-director Brad Copeland that begins shooting next week in Los Angeles. Palicki, who landed the role of Wonder Woman in NBC’s ill-fated David E. Kelley pilot that did not get picked up to series, has GI Joe: Retaliation and Red Dawn among her upcoming projects. Her past credits include roles in Friday Night Lights and Lone Star. Palicki is represented by UTA, Anonymous Content and attorney David Fox. Ricky Van Veen is producing Coffee Town for CollegeHumor. CollegeHumor Media, an operating business of IAC and partner in the Electus multimedia studio system, is a comedy-driven entertainment company that targets adults ages 18-34.
Adrianne Palicki Joins Cast of CollegeHumor's 'Coffee Town'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Brooks
- Edward Snowden Documentary 'Citizenfour', Sweden's 'Force Majeure': Specialty Box Office Preview
- 'Birdman' Flies High Over Specialty Box Office With +$100K Per-Theater Average
- Bill Murray's 'St. Vincent' Bows Solid In Crowded Specialty Box Office; 'Whiplash' Finds Rhythm
- New York Comic-Con: Netflix's 'Daredevil' Unveils New Cast Additions, First Images
- New York Comic-Con: PlayStation's 'Powers' Series Unveil First Trailer (Video)
- 'Whiplash,' 'St. Vincent,' 13 More Join Crowded Specialty Box Office: Preview