Adrianne Palicki will star opposite Glenn Howerton in the feature film by writer-director Brad Copeland that begins shooting next week in Los Angeles. Palicki, who landed the role of Wonder Woman in NBC’s ill-fated David E. Kelley pilot that did not get picked up to series, has GI Joe: Retaliation and Red Dawn among her upcoming projects. Her past credits include roles in Friday Night Lights and Lone Star. Palicki is represented by UTA, Anonymous Content and attorney David Fox. Ricky Van Veen is producing Coffee Town for CollegeHumor. CollegeHumor Media, an operating business of IAC and partner in the Electus multimedia studio system, is a comedy-driven entertainment company that targets adults ages 18-34.
Adrianne Palicki Joins Cast of CollegeHumor's 'Coffee Town'
What's Hot on Deadline
Cecily Strong Struggles To Follow Obama And Anger Translator Luther At White House Correspondents Dinner
'Furious 7' Hits $320.5M, 'Adaline' Lures Ladies: The Calm Before 'Age Of Ultron' Conquers - Final Sunday B.O. Update
Latest Film News
- Anne Hathaway, Julie Taymor Spin Bleak Magic In Searing Drone Drama ‘Grounded’
- ‘Cinderella’ Scores In Japan; ‘Home’ Lands In China: More International Box Office
- How ‘Ex Machina’ Seduced Crowds And Is Poised To Be Summer’s Sleeper Hit
- ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ Opens To Mighty $201.2M Overseas; Sets IMAX Record
- “Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck’ Rocks Specialty Box Office
- No Sunday Column