YouTube and Scott Free Productions are teaming to give aspiring filmmakers a chance to screen their work at the Venice Film Festival in August. One winner will receive a development deal with Scott Free via the new initiative with Emirates and the fest dubbed “Your Film Festival.” Content creators can submit a “15-minute, story-driven video of any format, tile and genre to youtube.com/yourfilmfestival. Audiences will select 10 finalists from a pre-selected group of 50 that will travel to Italy for the festival. A grand prize winner will be named by a special jury and awarded a $500,000 YouTube original production grant to work with Ridley and Tony Scott’s Scott Free.
YouTube, Scott Free & Venice Festival Team for Production Deal Contest
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Brooks
- Specialty Box Office Preview: 'Cantinflas', 'Life Of Crime', 4 More
- Radius-TWC Surprises With 'The One I Love,' Providing Theatrical, VOD Box Office
- Specialty B.O. Preview: 'Love Is Strange', 'Are You Here', 'To Be Takei', 'Winter In The Blood', 'The Olivia Experiment'…
- 'The Trip To Italy' Favoloso In Specialty Box Office Debut
- Specialty Box Office Preview: 'The Trip To Italy', 'Frank', 'Jealousy', 'Life After Beth', 'Fort McCoy'