YouTube and Scott Free Productions are teaming to give aspiring filmmakers a chance to screen their work at the Venice Film Festival in August. One winner will receive a development deal with Scott Free via the new initiative with Emirates and the fest dubbed “Your Film Festival.” Content creators can submit a “15-minute, story-driven video of any format, tile and genre to youtube.com/yourfilmfestival. Audiences will select 10 finalists from a pre-selected group of 50 that will travel to Italy for the festival. A grand prize winner will be named by a special jury and awarded a $500,000 YouTube original production grant to work with Ridley and Tony Scott’s Scott Free.
YouTube, Scott Free & Venice Festival Team for Production Deal Contest
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest Film News
- Is Bollywood’s Eros International Preparing A Dealmaking Campaign?
- Joe Wright In Talks To Board ‘The Lifeboat’ With Anne Hathaway, Working Title & Focus Features
- Imax Shares Leap As It Announces Hong Kong IPO Plan
- Paramount, Mary Parent To Turn ‘Beyblade’ Into Live Action Feature
- ‘The End Of The Tour’ Trailer: Jason Segel As David Foster Wallace
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs