EXCLUSIVE: WWE Studios has acquired Bermuda, a found-footage horror spec script by Bobby Lee Darby and Nathan Brookes. Set in the Bermuda Triangle, the story focuses on a documentary film crew that goes missing. The only trace is the discovery of their film footage chronicling their final desperate days. The scribes previously wrote Slaughter, a homage to Japanese cult horror films that won a Horror Screenplay Competition prize at Slamdance. Original Artists repped the scribes along with Hung Entertainment. “The Bermuda Triangle has always been an intriguing and mysterious setting,” said WWE Studios president Michael Luisi. “Bobby and Nathan’s script puts a very unique spin on the found footage genre.”
WWE Studios Joins Found Footage Movie Rage With 'Bermuda'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Disney Swaps Pixar Sequels: ‘Incredibles 2’ Now Set For 2018 & ‘Toy Story 4’ Pushed To 2019
- Norwegian Hit ‘The King’s Choice’ Gets Royal Welcome In N.A. Bow
- Gerard Butler Reteams With Millennium Films For Threequel ‘Angel Has Fallen’
- Eva Longoria, Jeremy Piven & Jessica Szohr Star In Jamie Foxx’s Directorial Debut Pic
- Hollywood Research Firm MarketCast Sold To Kohlberg & Co.
- Marvel’s Annie Chang Joins Academy’s Tech Council