EXCLUSIVE: WWE Studios has acquired Bermuda, a found-footage horror spec script by Bobby Lee Darby and Nathan Brookes. Set in the Bermuda Triangle, the story focuses on a documentary film crew that goes missing. The only trace is the discovery of their film footage chronicling their final desperate days. The scribes previously wrote Slaughter, a homage to Japanese cult horror films that won a Horror Screenplay Competition prize at Slamdance. Original Artists repped the scribes along with Hung Entertainment. “The Bermuda Triangle has always been an intriguing and mysterious setting,” said WWE Studios president Michael Luisi. “Bobby and Nathan’s script puts a very unique spin on the found footage genre.”
WWE Studios Joins Found Footage Movie Rage With 'Bermuda'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Running Out Of Gas With $15.6M Opening Day; CinemaScore Dips To B+ - Update
Latest Film News
- 'Trumped: The Musical'? Ron Howard Hopes Somebody Does It – Cannes Lions
- Ron Howard Talks Han Solo Movie & ‘Star Wars’ Universe – Cannes Lions
- Jay Roth Fete: The Reason You Can’t Get A Hollywood Mogul On The Phone Tonight
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Donald Trump: “When Was The Last Time An Actor Assassinated A President?”
- Peter Bart: Are Fabulous Female Directors Limited By Tired Dude Genres?
- L.A. Film Fest Award Winners: ‘Becks’, ‘The Keeping Hours’ Among Honorees – Complete List