Dakota and Elle Fanning have signed with WME. The teenage actresses made the agency rounds recently after leaving Cindy Osbrink, whose Osbrink Talent Agency specializes in pint-sized talent and who agented the girls since they were children. It was time to move, as Dakota is turning 18 and Elle turning 14. The Fannings continue to be repped by mangers JJ Harris and Brittany Kahan at One Talent Management and lawyer is Steve Warren.
WME Signs Dakota And Elle Fanning
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount
- Gore Verbinski On Cancellation Of North Korea-Based Steve Carell Film
- Aaron Sorkin On Free Speech As Casualty In 'The Interview' Cancellation
- It's Official: Sony Scraps 'The Interview'
- Michael Stuhlbarg Joins Steve Jobs Pic
- North Korea-Based Thriller With Gore Verbinski And Steve Carell Canceled