Dakota and Elle Fanning have signed with WME. The teenage actresses made the agency rounds recently after leaving Cindy Osbrink, whose Osbrink Talent Agency specializes in pint-sized talent and who agented the girls since they were children. It was time to move, as Dakota is turning 18 and Elle turning 14. The Fannings continue to be repped by mangers JJ Harris and Brittany Kahan at One Talent Management and lawyer is Steve Warren.
WME Signs Dakota And Elle Fanning
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Bart & Fleming: On 'Birdman,' Sony PR Tsuris, Mike Nichols And Bill Cosby
- Hobbit Sings Sweet Farewell To Middle Earth
- Charles Sipkins Exiting Sony As Corporate PR Head
- Jean-Marc Vallee To Direct Amy Adams In Janis Joplin Biopic
- Katee Sackhoff Gets 'Girl Flu'
- Richard Linklater Cast For Career Achievement Award