Dakota and Elle Fanning have signed with WME. The teenage actresses made the agency rounds recently after leaving Cindy Osbrink, whose Osbrink Talent Agency specializes in pint-sized talent and who agented the girls since they were children. It was time to move, as Dakota is turning 18 and Elle turning 14. The Fannings continue to be repped by mangers JJ Harris and Brittany Kahan at One Talent Management and lawyer is Steve Warren.
WME Signs Dakota And Elle Fanning
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Fleming Jr
- James Cameron On 'Avatars': 'You Will Sh*t Yourself With Your Mouth Wide Open'
- Fox Green Light Starts 'Independence Day' Sequel Countdown
- Sony Hacker Paralysis Reaches Day Two – Update
- Leslie Zemeckis Sells Book On Burlesque Siren Lili St. Cyr
- Weinstein Collars Pharrell Williams, Gwen Stefani For 'Paddington' Tune
- Wonderland Buys Insurgent Scribe Brian Duffield's 'The Babysitter' Spec In Auction