Dakota and Elle Fanning have signed with WME. The teenage actresses made the agency rounds recently after leaving Cindy Osbrink, whose Osbrink Talent Agency specializes in pint-sized talent and who agented the girls since they were children. It was time to move, as Dakota is turning 18 and Elle turning 14. The Fannings continue to be repped by mangers JJ Harris and Brittany Kahan at One Talent Management and lawyer is Steve Warren.
WME Signs Dakota And Elle Fanning
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
Latest Film News
- Warner Bros Launches China Exchange Program With Casting, Management Focus
- Adam McKay Reteams With Composer Nicholas Britell On Two Projects
- Ben Affleck Calls Harvey Weinstein “Sleazy”, Admires Rose McGowan
- Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
- Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In ‘The Blacklist,’ Joins Spike Lee’s ‘Black Klansman…
- Monty Python's ‘Life of Brian’ Scores Theatrical Release With Trafalgar Deal