WME has signed Australian actress Abbie Cornish, who began taking meetings with the major agencies over the past two weeks. Cornish just finished filming Seven Pychopaths, directed by Martin McDonagh with Colin Farrell and Woody Harrelson. Cornish will next appear in the indie film The Girl, and currently stars in the Madonna-directed W.E. She previously starred in Jane Campion’s critically-acclaimed Bright Star, and The Golden Age. Cornish is managed by Michael Lazo at Untitled Entertainment. WME already bolstered its actress ranks today by signing Dakota and Elle Fanning.
WME Signs Abbie Cornish
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- 'The Killer' Movie: Alex Holmes Set To Adapt For Pierre Morel, Studiocanal
- After Moving Slow As Corpse, 'Zombieland 2′ Gets Writer And Urgency
- Is the Movie Business Healthy Or Hurting? Deadline's Fleming and Busch Duke It Out In DeadlineNow Video
- Dylan Sellers Exits President Post at TWC
- Dennis Quaid Joins Dan Rather-George W. Bush Scandal Pic 'Truth'
- Quvenzhane Wallis To Star In Bestseller 'Counting By 7s'