WME has signed Australian actress Abbie Cornish, who began taking meetings with the major agencies over the past two weeks. Cornish just finished filming Seven Pychopaths, directed by Martin McDonagh with Colin Farrell and Woody Harrelson. Cornish will next appear in the indie film The Girl, and currently stars in the Madonna-directed W.E. She previously starred in Jane Campion’s critically-acclaimed Bright Star, and The Golden Age. Cornish is managed by Michael Lazo at Untitled Entertainment. WME already bolstered its actress ranks today by signing Dakota and Elle Fanning.
WME Signs Abbie Cornish
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
Latest Film News
- Jim Gianopulos Takes Reins Of Paramount As Chairman & CEO
- MGM & Annapurna Seal Multi-Year Movie Distribution Deal
- Huayi Brothers CEO Eyes Expansion Of STX Entertainment Relationship
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Nears $700M WW; ‘Kong’ Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore – International…
- Family-Branded Films On Fire: ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Headed To $90M+; ‘Power Rangers’ Mighty…
- Jazz Doc 'I Called Him Morgan' Hits Solid Note; 'Wilson' Walks Slow – Specialty B.O.