WME has signed Australian actress Abbie Cornish, who began taking meetings with the major agencies over the past two weeks. Cornish just finished filming Seven Pychopaths, directed by Martin McDonagh with Colin Farrell and Woody Harrelson. Cornish will next appear in the indie film The Girl, and currently stars in the Madonna-directed W.E. She previously starred in Jane Campion’s critically-acclaimed Bright Star, and The Golden Age. Cornish is managed by Michael Lazo at Untitled Entertainment. WME already bolstered its actress ranks today by signing Dakota and Elle Fanning.
WME Signs Abbie Cornish
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival Sets Lido Launch For Aronofsky, Clooney, Del Toro, Payne & More As Awards Buzz Begins - Full List
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Netflix 'Triple Frontier' Eyes August Start; Mark Wahlberg, Charlie Hunnam, Garrett Hedlund, Pedro Pascal In Talks
Latest Film News
- Peter Bart: Police Sadism In ‘Detroit’ May Stir Audiences, But Will It Also Provoke Them?
- ‘LBJ’ Trailer: Woody Harrelson As 36th President In Rob Reiner’s Next Film
- Fox & 21 Laps Land John Kamps Novel ‘The Prince’s Guard’
- Pablo Schreiber Joins Dwayne Johnson In ‘Skyscraper’
- ‘Brigsby Bear’s 3311 Productions Sets Two Movies
- Luc Besson’s ‘Valerian’ Gets China Release Date In Late August