WME has signed Australian actress Abbie Cornish, who began taking meetings with the major agencies over the past two weeks. Cornish just finished filming Seven Pychopaths, directed by Martin McDonagh with Colin Farrell and Woody Harrelson. Cornish will next appear in the indie film The Girl, and currently stars in the Madonna-directed W.E. She previously starred in Jane Campion’s critically-acclaimed Bright Star, and The Golden Age. Cornish is managed by Michael Lazo at Untitled Entertainment. WME already bolstered its actress ranks today by signing Dakota and Elle Fanning.
WME Signs Abbie Cornish
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Homeland' Finale: 'Long Time Coming'
- Bart & Fleming: On…What Else? Sony Hack Attack
- Attention, Hacked And Beleaguered Sony Staffers: Self-Protection Tips
- Hollywood Needs Cyber Czar: Guest Column
- 'Saturday Night Live' At Halfway Mark: Reconsidering A Hot Mess
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance