WME has signed Australian actress Abbie Cornish, who began taking meetings with the major agencies over the past two weeks. Cornish just finished filming Seven Pychopaths, directed by Martin McDonagh with Colin Farrell and Woody Harrelson. Cornish will next appear in the indie film The Girl, and currently stars in the Madonna-directed W.E. She previously starred in Jane Campion’s critically-acclaimed Bright Star, and The Golden Age. Cornish is managed by Michael Lazo at Untitled Entertainment. WME already bolstered its actress ranks today by signing Dakota and Elle Fanning.
WME Signs Abbie Cornish
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Fleming Jr
- RatPac Entertainment Sets Paul Neinstein To Be COO
- Toronto: 'The Dead Lands' Acquired By Magnet In NA Rights Deal
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Katey Sagal Mothers Vinny Pazienza In Fight Pic 'Bleed For This'
- 'Ben-Hur' Remake: 'Boardwalk Empire's Jack Huston Lands Title Role
- Toronto: Andrew Garfield-Michael Shannon Starrer '99 Homes' Sells To Broad Green Pictures In $3 Million Deal