EXCLUSIVE: Jenny Rawlings is transitioning from WME agent to become a talent manager at Principato-Young Entertainment. Rawlings, the daughter of former CAA agent Lee Gabler, has a long list of clients that include Viggo Mortensen, Samantha Morton, John Malkovich, and Josh Lucas. Rawlings spent 15 years at CAA before joining Endeavor in 2006. No decisions have been firmed yet on which clients will retain her as manager. Peter Principato and Paul Young said that they saw Rawlings as an important piece as they continue to build their talent department. “Jenny Rawlings is a person of great taste, talent and experience. We are thrilled that she is joining us,” Principato and Young said in a statement.
WME Agent Jenny Rawlings To Become Manager At Principato-Young
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- 'Roman J. Israel, Esq.' Bows OK; 'Three Billboards' & 'Lady Bird' Extend Robust Runs – Specialty Box Office
- Russell Simmons Accused Of Forcing Sex On Model While Brett Ratner Watched
- ‘Justice League’ Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; ‘Thor’ Rocks To $738M Global – International…
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened – Sunday…
- Harvey Weinstein Drew Up 91-Name List For Investigators To Target: Report
- Little People Played Big Enough At A Guild Screening Of Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’