EXCLUSIVE: Jenny Rawlings is transitioning from WME agent to become a talent manager at Principato-Young Entertainment. Rawlings, the daughter of former CAA agent Lee Gabler, has a long list of clients that include Viggo Mortensen, Samantha Morton, John Malkovich, and Josh Lucas. Rawlings spent 15 years at CAA before joining Endeavor in 2006. No decisions have been firmed yet on which clients will retain her as manager. Peter Principato and Paul Young said that they saw Rawlings as an important piece as they continue to build their talent department. “Jenny Rawlings is a person of great taste, talent and experience. We are thrilled that she is joining us,” Principato and Young said in a statement.
WME Agent Jenny Rawlings To Become Manager At Principato-Young
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Bart & Fleming: WB's Spandex OD; Ebola The Series; Neil Patrick Harris Near EGOT
- Netflix & Leonardo DiCaprio Team On 'Virunga' Documentary Release
- Morris Chestnut Boards 'Bus 657′
- Rosie Day Joins 'All Roads Lead To Rome'
- Relativity Buys Kevin Costner-Starrer 'Black Or White'
- Darren Aronofsky Added To PGA's Gotham Produced By Confab