EXCLUSIVE: Jenny Rawlings is transitioning from WME agent to become a talent manager at Principato-Young Entertainment. Rawlings, the daughter of former CAA agent Lee Gabler, has a long list of clients that include Viggo Mortensen, Samantha Morton, John Malkovich, and Josh Lucas. Rawlings spent 15 years at CAA before joining Endeavor in 2006. No decisions have been firmed yet on which clients will retain her as manager. Peter Principato and Paul Young said that they saw Rawlings as an important piece as they continue to build their talent department. “Jenny Rawlings is a person of great taste, talent and experience. We are thrilled that she is joining us,” Principato and Young said in a statement.
WME Agent Jenny Rawlings To Become Manager At Principato-Young
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Patrick Warburton Back For 'Ted' Sequel
- Stork Visit For Milla Jovovich Postpones 'Resident Evil 6′
- Indie Audax Outbids For David Weil Spec 'Moonfall'
- Lionsgate Buys Opera-Themed Comedy 'The Three Tenors'
- RADiUS To Release SXSW Winner 'The Great Invisible'
- Toronto Finds Bill Murray And Gives Him A Day