EXCLUSIVE: Jenny Rawlings is transitioning from WME agent to become a talent manager at Principato-Young Entertainment. Rawlings, the daughter of former CAA agent Lee Gabler, has a long list of clients that include Viggo Mortensen, Samantha Morton, John Malkovich, and Josh Lucas. Rawlings spent 15 years at CAA before joining Endeavor in 2006. No decisions have been firmed yet on which clients will retain her as manager. Peter Principato and Paul Young said that they saw Rawlings as an important piece as they continue to build their talent department. “Jenny Rawlings is a person of great taste, talent and experience. We are thrilled that she is joining us,” Principato and Young said in a statement.
WME Agent Jenny Rawlings To Become Manager At Principato-Young
Trending Now on Deadline
Marvel's 'Jessica Jones': Krysten Ritter, Alexandra Daddario, Teresa Palmer, Marin Ireland, Jessica De Gouw Testing For Lead
More From Fleming Jr
- Penelope Cruz Catwalks To 'Zoolander 2;' Will 'Dumber To' Empower Silly Sequels?
- Benedict Cumberbatch Time's Cover Boy
- Paul Greengrass Eyes George Orwell's '1984'; 'Finding Neverland's James Graham To Write Script
- Steve Jobs Film Moving From Sony; Will Universal Make The Movie?
- Melissa McCarthy, Shawn Levy Teaming On Tinker Bell Pic
- 'Pirates' Scribe Tapped To Fit Steve McQueen Treasure Hunt Tale 'Yucatan' For Robert Downey Jr