EXCLUSIVE: Jenny Rawlings is transitioning from WME agent to become a talent manager at Principato-Young Entertainment. Rawlings, the daughter of former CAA agent Lee Gabler, has a long list of clients that include Viggo Mortensen, Samantha Morton, John Malkovich, and Josh Lucas. Rawlings spent 15 years at CAA before joining Endeavor in 2006. No decisions have been firmed yet on which clients will retain her as manager. Peter Principato and Paul Young said that they saw Rawlings as an important piece as they continue to build their talent department. “Jenny Rawlings is a person of great taste, talent and experience. We are thrilled that she is joining us,” Principato and Young said in a statement.
WME Agent Jenny Rawlings To Become Manager At Principato-Young
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Cannes In Focus On Femme Filmmakers; BAFTA Seeks Comedy Scripts: Global Briefs
- ‘Cinderella’ Counts $337.3M At Global Ball; ‘Insurgent’ Secures $178.2M Worldwide – Int’l B.O…
- Want Full California Tax Credit? Bill Says Keep The Music Scoring Local
- Paramount Whistleblower: Emails Reveal Studio Officials Tried To "Freak Her Out"
- ‘Woman In Gold’ Review: Helen Mirren, Ryan Reynolds A Great Pair In Remarkable Story
- Sony Taps Nielsen NRG Exec For Film Research Role