EXCLUSIVE: I have learned that Syfy is finalizing a deal to pick up 7 additional episodes of its flagship series Warehouse 13, bringing the dramedy’s total fourth season order to 20 episodes. Syfy renewed Warehouse 13 for a fourth season in August with a 13-episode order, the size of the show’s first 3 seasons. Warehouse 13, about two Secret Service Agents (Joanne Kelly, Eddie McClintock) working at a government warehouse for supernatural “artifacts,” remains Syfy’s flagship scripted series, drawing some 2 million viewers in Live+Same Day during its most recent third season. Last summer, it was used to launch the cable network’s newest drama, Alphas.
'Warehouse 13's Fourth Season To Expand To 20 Episodes With 7-Episode Order
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'