EXCLUSIVE: I have learned that Syfy is finalizing a deal to pick up 7 additional episodes of its flagship series Warehouse 13, bringing the dramedy’s total fourth season order to 20 episodes. Syfy renewed Warehouse 13 for a fourth season in August with a 13-episode order, the size of the show’s first 3 seasons. Warehouse 13, about two Secret Service Agents (Joanne Kelly, Eddie McClintock) working at a government warehouse for supernatural “artifacts,” remains Syfy’s flagship scripted series, drawing some 2 million viewers in Live+Same Day during its most recent third season. Last summer, it was used to launch the cable network’s newest drama, Alphas.
'Warehouse 13's Fourth Season To Expand To 20 Episodes With 7-Episode Order
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips