The movie industry’s chief lobbyist appeared on Bloomberg TV to defend the current and controversial Stop Online Piracy Act winding its way through the U.S. House. He reiterates that opponents and proponents of the legislation agree that something must be done to curb online content theft, but it’s hard to believe the two sides will agree on much of anything at this point in the contentious debate.
VIDEO: MPAA's Chris Dodd Stumps For Piracy Act
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Bone Tomahawk' Adds Five To Cast; Kristina Lauren Anderson To Adapt YA Novel 'Invisibility'
- TV Academy's Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen From Hall Of Fame Plaza
- SoftBank Eyes Stake In Legendary Pictures As DreamWorks Animation Talks Cool
- 'Inherent Vice' Trailer: Joaquin Phoenix Stars In Paul Thomas Anderson's Latest
- Naomi Campbell To Recur On Fox's 'Empire'; Tina Casciani Joins CW's 'Jane The Virgin'
- Fox Searchlight Promotes Ray Strache To SVP Acquisitions & Co-Productions