The movie industry’s chief lobbyist appeared on Bloomberg TV to defend the current and controversial Stop Online Piracy Act winding its way through the U.S. House. He reiterates that opponents and proponents of the legislation agree that something must be done to curb online content theft, but it’s hard to believe the two sides will agree on much of anything at this point in the contentious debate.
VIDEO: MPAA's Chris Dodd Stumps For Piracy Act
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video