NBC PR veteran Rebecca Marks, who has served as EVP, NBC Entertainment Publicity since 2004, has extended her contract and will remain with the company. She reports to Richard Licata, who joined last summer as EVP Communications, NBC Entertainment. Marks will continue to oversee day-to-day publicity efforts for NBC’s primetime, late-night and daytime programming, as well as the network’s photo and talent relations departments. The announcement ends speculation whether Marks would remain at NBC following the post-Comcast merger management overhaul, which saw Bob Greenblatt taking over the reins of the network and his PR strategist at Showtime Licata coming in as NBC’s new PR topper. “Very simply, the prospect of assembling a first-rate PR team who will shepherd NBC’s media profile and brand successfully into the future didn’t seem complete without the extraordinary expertise and energy of Rebecca,” Licata said. Marks began her career at NBC in 1984. Before moving into Media Relations, she held positions in a number of departments, including news, sales and corporate events.
Veteran PR Executive Rebecca Marks To Stay At NBC With New Contract
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- Fusion Exposes Global Food Truths In Lightbox-Produced Doc Series
- Mam Tor, Bad Wolf & Ecosse Thrillers Top Inaugural Brit List: TV
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot