EXCLUSIVE: UTA has added two Golden Globe nominees to the agency fold. UTA has signed My Week With Marilyn director Simon Curtis as well as his wife Elizabeth McGovern, the Globe-nominated star of Downton Abbey. McGovern was a rising feature actress in the 1980s with leads in films like She’s Having A Baby, Ordinary People, Ragtime and Racing With the Moon, before moving to the UK to raise a family with Curtis. She has continued working there, and has found herself back on the Hollywood radar with the British series Downton Abbey. McGovern is managed by Anonymous Content, and both continue with their UK reps. McGovern is with The Rights House and Curtis with Independent.
UTA Signs Husband-Wife Globe Nominees Simon Curtis And Elizabeth McGovern
What's Hot on Deadline
WGA Awards: 'Spotlight' & 'The Big Short' Take Marquee Film Honors; 'Mad Men', 'Veep' & 'Mr. Robot' Top TV - Full List
Video - Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood's Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: 'Saturday Night Live'
Latest Film News
- BAFTA Awards Live Blog
- ‘Deadpool’ Rises To $125M+, ‘Zoolander 2,’ ‘How To Be Single’ Follow – Int’l…
- Lionsgate Acquires UK Rights To ‘Ghost Stories’ – Berlin
- Debbie Harry Joins ‘I Am The Pretty Thing That Lives In The House’ – Berlin
- WGA Awards: ‘Spotlight’ & ‘The Big Short’ Take Marquee Film Honors; ‘Mad Men’, ‘Veep’ & ‘Mr. Robot’ Top TV…
- Deadline’s 2016 WGA Awards Live Blog