EXCLUSIVE: UTA has added two Golden Globe nominees to the agency fold. UTA has signed My Week With Marilyn director Simon Curtis as well as his wife Elizabeth McGovern, the Globe-nominated star of Downton Abbey. McGovern was a rising feature actress in the 1980s with leads in films like She’s Having A Baby, Ordinary People, Ragtime and Racing With the Moon, before moving to the UK to raise a family with Curtis. She has continued working there, and has found herself back on the Hollywood radar with the British series Downton Abbey. McGovern is managed by Anonymous Content, and both continue with their UK reps. McGovern is with The Rights House and Curtis with Independent.
UTA Signs Husband-Wife Globe Nominees Simon Curtis And Elizabeth McGovern
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Fleming Jr
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Did We All Help North Korea Hackers Murder Free Speech This Week?
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount