EXCLUSIVE: UTA has added two Golden Globe nominees to the agency fold. UTA has signed My Week With Marilyn director Simon Curtis as well as his wife Elizabeth McGovern, the Globe-nominated star of Downton Abbey. McGovern was a rising feature actress in the 1980s with leads in films like She’s Having A Baby, Ordinary People, Ragtime and Racing With the Moon, before moving to the UK to raise a family with Curtis. She has continued working there, and has found herself back on the Hollywood radar with the British series Downton Abbey. McGovern is managed by Anonymous Content, and both continue with their UK reps. McGovern is with The Rights House and Curtis with Independent.
UTA Signs Husband-Wife Globe Nominees Simon Curtis And Elizabeth McGovern
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38M+ Second Weekend - Sat. PM Update
'The Fate Of The Furious' Expected To Cross $750M Internationally For Uni Record, $1B Worldwide Next Week
'Gilbert' Subject Gilbert Gottfried On Seeing His Personal Life Portrayed On Screen: "This Could Be What Hell Is"
Latest Film News
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38M+ Second Weekend – Sat. PM Update
- Hillary Clinton Makes Surprise Appearance During Kathryn Bigelow's VR Tribeca Panel
- Alejandro González Iñárritu: Music Is "Highest Expression" – Tribeca
- ‘Gilbert’ Subject Gilbert Gottfried On Seeing His Personal Life Portrayed On Screen: “This Could Be What Hell Is”…
- ‘Hounds Of Love’ Stars On A “Bloody Hard” Shoot And Horrifying “Theater Of The Mind”…
- Universal Moves ‘American Made’, Away From Fox’s ‘Kingsman’