UTA’s TV literary agent David Park has been promoted to partner. Park is a homegrown UTA talent — he started his career in the agency’s Agent Training Program and was promoted to an agent in 1998 in the TV lit department. “Dave is one the best agents working in the entertainment industry today,” said Jay Sures, UTA Board member and Head of TV. “His partner promotion reflects the extraordinary contribution he has made to UTA throughout his career and the vital role he will play in the future success of our agency.” Park is the third TV lit agent to get partner stripes in the past 2 months. At the end of October, ICM’s Mickey Berman and Josh Hornstock joined the agency as partners. UTA, which marked its 20th anniversary last year, is moving into a new Beverly Hills office complex in 2012.
UTA Promotes David Park To Partner
What's Hot on Deadline
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- Greta Van Susteren To Donald Trump: “Back Off”
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’