UTA’s TV literary agent David Park has been promoted to partner. Park is a homegrown UTA talent — he started his career in the agency’s Agent Training Program and was promoted to an agent in 1998 in the TV lit department. “Dave is one the best agents working in the entertainment industry today,” said Jay Sures, UTA Board member and Head of TV. “His partner promotion reflects the extraordinary contribution he has made to UTA throughout his career and the vital role he will play in the future success of our agency.” Park is the third TV lit agent to get partner stripes in the past 2 months. At the end of October, ICM’s Mickey Berman and Josh Hornstock joined the agency as partners. UTA, which marked its 20th anniversary last year, is moving into a new Beverly Hills office complex in 2012.
UTA Promotes David Park To Partner
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
Latest TV News
- Vince Vaughn-Produced ‘Fearless With Tim Ferriss’ Gets Premiere Date On Audience Network
- California Bill To Boost Funding For Hollywood Job Training Passes Committee
- Studios & WGA Can’t Even Agree On Lost Revenues From Last Strike
- Rita Moreno On Her EGOT Wins, Affairs With Brando & Elvis (!) And Taking Life ‘One Day At A Time’ – The Actor’s…
- Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir ‘Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?’ For TV
- Tom Hanks, Jodie Foster, David Byrne, Meryl Streep Remember Jonathan Demme