USA Network veteran Frank DeRose has been elevated to SVP Program Scheduling & Strategic Planning, where he will continue to oversee schedules and planning for USA, Cloo and UniversalHD. He had helped spearhead the launches and schedules for such USA series as Royal Pains, White Collar, Covert Affairs, Suits, Fairly Legal, and Necessary Roughness, among others. He also aided in the promotion of USA original films, including the successful miniseries Moby Dick and Attila. “I’ve worked with Frank for over 20 years and I’ve always said he has one of the best ‘scheduling guts’ in the business,” said Jane Blaney, EVP Programming, Acquisitions & Scheduling. “He has been an invaluable part of our success and this well-deserved promotion reflects the great work he does for USA, CLOO and UniHD.”
USA Promotes Frank DeRose To SVP Program Scheduling & Strategic Planning
What's Hot on Deadline
After Protests, Mandy Patinkin Drops Plan To Take Over Lead In Broadway's 'Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet Of 1812'
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest TV News
- Patti Deutsch Dies: ‘Laugh-In’ And ‘Match Game’ Regular & Veteran Voice Actor Was 73
- Kathy Griffin Says She’s Been “Cleared” In Federal Probe Of Her Severed Trump Head Photo
- ‘Outlander’ Keeps Cast And Viewers On Their Time-Traveling Toes In Season 3 – TCA
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Star Sues Ex-Manager Over “Sham” Contract & Commissions
- ‘Manhunt: Unabomber’ Review: Sam Worthington & Paul Bettany Are Riveting
- ‘Howards End’ EP On How Starz Period Drama Is Relevant Today – TCA