USA Network veteran Frank DeRose has been elevated to SVP Program Scheduling & Strategic Planning, where he will continue to oversee schedules and planning for USA, Cloo and UniversalHD. He had helped spearhead the launches and schedules for such USA series as Royal Pains, White Collar, Covert Affairs, Suits, Fairly Legal, and Necessary Roughness, among others. He also aided in the promotion of USA original films, including the successful miniseries Moby Dick and Attila. “I’ve worked with Frank for over 20 years and I’ve always said he has one of the best ‘scheduling guts’ in the business,” said Jane Blaney, EVP Programming, Acquisitions & Scheduling. “He has been an invaluable part of our success and this well-deserved promotion reflects the great work he does for USA, CLOO and UniHD.”
USA Promotes Frank DeRose To SVP Program Scheduling & Strategic Planning
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'