USA Network veteran Frank DeRose has been elevated to SVP Program Scheduling & Strategic Planning, where he will continue to oversee schedules and planning for USA, Cloo and UniversalHD. He had helped spearhead the launches and schedules for such USA series as Royal Pains, White Collar, Covert Affairs, Suits, Fairly Legal, and Necessary Roughness, among others. He also aided in the promotion of USA original films, including the successful miniseries Moby Dick and Attila. “I’ve worked with Frank for over 20 years and I’ve always said he has one of the best ‘scheduling guts’ in the business,” said Jane Blaney, EVP Programming, Acquisitions & Scheduling. “He has been an invaluable part of our success and this well-deserved promotion reflects the great work he does for USA, CLOO and UniHD.”
USA Promotes Frank DeRose To SVP Program Scheduling & Strategic Planning
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Fox Writers Intensive Accepting Nominations
- GSN Orders 'Baggage' Spinoff; Jerry Springer To Return As Host
- Mark Feuerstein Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'; Nick Clifford In VH1's 'Hindsight'
- Rosie's Return Snares Big Ratings For 'The View'
- RATINGS RAT RACE: Revamped 'Dancing With The Stars' Snags Smallest Crowd For Fall Debut