After two and a half years, USA Networks’ originals are back on Friday night. The second season of network’s Fairly Legal and the fifth and final cycle of In Plain Sight will air on the night starting March 16. For a long time, Friday was USA’s signature night of original scripted series where the network launched Monk, Psych and most recently White Collar in the fall of 2009. USA left Friday after that but network co-chief Jeff Wachtel indicated that reclaiming the night was a priority.
USA Network Schedules 'Fairly Legal' And 'In Plain Sight' On Friday
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This. America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- DNC Final Day Ratings See Hillary Clinton Down From Obama In 2012; Steady With Trump & RNC
- ‘This Is Us’: Jon Huertas Joins Dan Fogelman NBC Dramedy
- Sony Pictures Division Hit By Losses In Quarterly Earnings
- Richard Kind, The Last Martin O’Malley Supporter, Attends DNC For Stephen Colbert’s ‘Late Show’
- The Hillbillies Have Eyes In New ‘American Horror Story’ Season 6 Teasers
- Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: “First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America’s On A Roll!”