Twentieth Television’s syndicated daytime court shows Divorce Court and Judge Alex have been renewed through the 2013-14 season. For the upcoming season, each program is cleared in 75% of the country, with Fox Television Stations as the flagship station group in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and Dallas. Divorce Court and Judge Alex will also continue on Tribune, Sinclair, CBS, Local TV, Belo and Newport owned stations. Divorce Court, starring Lynn Toler, is the longest-running court show. Judge Alex, starring former Miami police officer, attorney and Florida Circuit Court Judge Alex E. Ferrer, is now in its seventh season. According to Twentieth TV, this season Judge Alex and Divorce Court are the only television court programs to deliver three months (October-December) of consecutive growth with household ratings — rising 13% and 14%, respectively. Additionally, in December Judge Alex hit a 41-week high. Court show have been hot fist-run syndication draws over the past few years, led by CBS TV Distribution’s Judge Judy, the top-rated daytime syndicated series. Its star, Judy Sheindlin, has been signed through 2015.
Twentieth TV's 'Divorce Court' & 'Judge Alex' Renewed Through 2013-14
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Fallon Bests Stephen Colbert In Total Viewers For First Week Since Donald Trump Inauguration
- ‘Six’: Eric Ladin Joins Season 2 Of History’s Navy SEAL Drama As New Regular
- ‘Power’ Season 4 Premiere Viewership Steady With 2016, Starz App Use Surges
- ‘Eric & Jessie’ Renewed For Season 3 By E!
- Seth Meyers Mocks “Dummy” Donald Trump For Trumpcare “Mean” Nickname Boast
- Russell Brand To Speak At Edinburgh TV Fest; Discovery & Atari Launch New Game Show – Global Briefs