The blockbuster will be available on Blu-ray, DVD, and VOD on February 11th. But the Twilight Saga‘s fourth installment from Summit Entertainment is still breaking theatrical records. The studio announced that Breaking Dawn – Part 1 now has grossed an estimated $701.3 million in global box office receipts, with Japan and China still to come. Summit says it’ll be the highest-grossing film in the series to date, passing the $709.8M worldwide box office gross of New Moon. Part 1 released on November 18, 2011 amid the worst reviews of all the previous Twilight installments. But fans flocked anyway. Part 2 arrives in theaters on November 16th.
Twilight's 'Breaking Dawn 1' Breaks $700M
What's Hot on Deadline
'Suits' Spinoff Starring Gina Torres To Be Introduced In 'Suits' Season 7 Finale, Will Be About Chicago Politics
'Deadpool 2' Stunt Crash Victim ID'd As First African-American Female Pro Road Racer; Director & Fox "Deeply Saddened" - Update
'Logan Lucky' Review: Channing Tatum & Game Cast Steal Lots Of Laughs In Soderbergh's Directorial Return
Latest Box Office News
- Review: ‘Hamilton’ Lives Up To The Hip-Hop Hype While Challenging The Status Quo
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Brings #Ham4Ham Live Performance For ‘Hamilton’ Opening Night In L.A.
- L.A. Film Czar Ken Ziffren Says Premium VOD For Studios Still In Limbo
- ‘Tulip Fever’ Release Date Shifts Into September
- ‘Wolf’ Whistles To $685M; ‘Annabelle’ Conjures $35M+; ‘Spider-Man’ Leaps Past $700M WW – International…
- ‘Groundhog Day’ Ending Broadway Run Next Month