The blockbuster will be available on Blu-ray, DVD, and VOD on February 11th. But the Twilight Saga‘s fourth installment from Summit Entertainment is still breaking theatrical records. The studio announced that Breaking Dawn – Part 1 now has grossed an estimated $701.3 million in global box office receipts, with Japan and China still to come. Summit says it’ll be the highest-grossing film in the series to date, passing the $709.8M worldwide box office gross of New Moon. Part 1 released on November 18, 2011 amid the worst reviews of all the previous Twilight installments. But fans flocked anyway. Part 2 arrives in theaters on November 16th.
Twilight's 'Breaking Dawn 1' Breaks $700M
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- ‘Chappaquiddick’ Jumps Out Of Thanksgiving; ‘Hostiles’ Gallops Into Awards Season
- China Box Office Poised To Hit $8.31B In 2017, Regulator Forecasts
- Review: Slimmer And Sillier, Harvey Fierstein’s ‘Torch Song’ Is Revived With Michael Urie…
- Lorenzo di Bonaventura On Moviegoing In A Streaming World: “We Still Have The Advantage Of Spectacle”
- 'The Killing Of A Sacred Deer', Todd Haynes' 'Wonderstruck' Bow This Weekend – Specialty B.O. Preview