The blockbuster will be available on Blu-ray, DVD, and VOD on February 11th. But the Twilight Saga‘s fourth installment from Summit Entertainment is still breaking theatrical records. The studio announced that Breaking Dawn – Part 1 now has grossed an estimated $701.3 million in global box office receipts, with Japan and China still to come. Summit says it’ll be the highest-grossing film in the series to date, passing the $709.8M worldwide box office gross of New Moon. Part 1 released on November 18, 2011 amid the worst reviews of all the previous Twilight installments. But fans flocked anyway. Part 2 arrives in theaters on November 16th.
Twilight's 'Breaking Dawn 1' Breaks $700M
What's Hot on Deadline
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why 'Roman J. Israel, Esq' Never Left The '60s Behind - The Contenders Video
'Man Who Invented Christmas' Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A Holiday Treat
Latest Box Office News
- Exhibition Stocks Rise In Short Trading Session On Holiday Box Office Optimism
- ‘Coco’ Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; ‘Justice League’ At $61M+; ‘Wonder’ Wows At $32M+: Friday…
- 'Darkest Hour', 'Call Me By Your Name', ‘Man Who Invented Christmas’ Usher Holiday – Specialty B.O. Preview
- ‘Happy Death Day’ Reaps $100M+ At Worldwide Box Office
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Hits Tracking & A $200M Opening Would Come As No Surprise
- ‘Pretty Woman’ Musical Sets Broadway Theater, Opening Dates