The blockbuster will be available on Blu-ray, DVD, and VOD on February 11th. But the Twilight Saga‘s fourth installment from Summit Entertainment is still breaking theatrical records. The studio announced that Breaking Dawn – Part 1 now has grossed an estimated $701.3 million in global box office receipts, with Japan and China still to come. Summit says it’ll be the highest-grossing film in the series to date, passing the $709.8M worldwide box office gross of New Moon. Part 1 released on November 18, 2011 amid the worst reviews of all the previous Twilight installments. But fans flocked anyway. Part 2 arrives in theaters on November 16th.
Twilight's 'Breaking Dawn 1' Breaks $700M
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters "Ridiculous"; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Made Convention Chair
'Star Trek Beyond' $30M Debut; 'Lights Out' $8.5M; Jackie Chan's 'Skiptrace' Nails $64M Bow - Int'l Box Office Final
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Cats’ Ticket Sales Purring; ‘Motown The Musical’ Hits Sour Note – Broadway Box Office
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Launches To $59M; ‘Lights Out’ Electrifies; ‘Ice Age’ Tepid; ‘Ghostbusters’ No Cinderella Story – Box…
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ $30M Debut; ‘Lights Out’ $8.5M; Jackie Chan’s ‘Skiptrace’ Nails $64M Bow – Int’l Box…
- Jackie Chan-Starring ‘Skiptrace’ Bows Big In China With $62M+ Debut
- Mike Birbiglia's 'Don't Think Twice' Tops $90K In Exclusive Run; 'Hillary's America' Grabs $3.7M: Specialty Box Office
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Flying To Decent $59.6M: But Why Is It Lower Than ‘Into Darkness’?