The blockbuster will be available on Blu-ray, DVD, and VOD on February 11th. But the Twilight Saga‘s fourth installment from Summit Entertainment is still breaking theatrical records. The studio announced that Breaking Dawn – Part 1 now has grossed an estimated $701.3 million in global box office receipts, with Japan and China still to come. Summit says it’ll be the highest-grossing film in the series to date, passing the $709.8M worldwide box office gross of New Moon. Part 1 released on November 18, 2011 amid the worst reviews of all the previous Twilight installments. But fans flocked anyway. Part 2 arrives in theaters on November 16th.
Twilight's 'Breaking Dawn 1' Breaks $700M
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China - International Box Office
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Transformers’ Around $65M In Five-Day Domestic Opening, Lowest In Series – Friday Night Update
- ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China – International Box Office
- Audience Member Shouts “Let’s Hear It For Women Producers!” As Broadway’s Tony-Winning ‘Indecent…
- Sofia Coppola’s 'The Beguiled' Opens Against Sundance Hit 'The Big Sick' This Weekend – Specialty B.O. Preview
- ‘1984’ Broadway Review: Olivia Wilde, Tom Sturridge & Reed Birney Revive Orwell’s Grim Tale
- New York Indie Distributors Kino Lorber & Zeitgeist Films Enter Multi-Year Partnership