The blockbuster will be available on Blu-ray, DVD, and VOD on February 11th. But the Twilight Saga‘s fourth installment from Summit Entertainment is still breaking theatrical records. The studio announced that Breaking Dawn – Part 1 now has grossed an estimated $701.3 million in global box office receipts, with Japan and China still to come. Summit says it’ll be the highest-grossing film in the series to date, passing the $709.8M worldwide box office gross of New Moon. Part 1 released on November 18, 2011 amid the worst reviews of all the previous Twilight installments. But fans flocked anyway. Part 2 arrives in theaters on November 16th.
Twilight's 'Breaking Dawn 1' Breaks $700M
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Black Panther’ To Pounce Past $500M WW Box Office Today
- Saudi Arabia To Invest $64 Billion In Entertainment Sector
- China’s Wild New Year: ‘Detective Chinatown 2’ Crosses $300M, Eclipses ‘Monster Hunt 2’; ‘Operation Red Sea…
- ‘The Commuter’ Rides Past $100M At Worldwide Box Office
- Theater Licenser MTI Elevates Drew Cohen To Global CEO
- Three Times A Roar: ‘Jurassic World 3’ To Leave Huge Footprint In June 2021; ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’s Emily Carmichael To…