The blockbuster will be available on Blu-ray, DVD, and VOD on February 11th. But the Twilight Saga‘s fourth installment from Summit Entertainment is still breaking theatrical records. The studio announced that Breaking Dawn – Part 1 now has grossed an estimated $701.3 million in global box office receipts, with Japan and China still to come. Summit says it’ll be the highest-grossing film in the series to date, passing the $709.8M worldwide box office gross of New Moon. Part 1 released on November 18, 2011 amid the worst reviews of all the previous Twilight installments. But fans flocked anyway. Part 2 arrives in theaters on November 16th.
Twilight's 'Breaking Dawn 1' Breaks $700M
What's Hot on Deadline
Julian Fellowes On The End Of 'Downton' And Its Future: "The Crawleys Would Still Be There" - AwardsLine
'Pawn Stars' Regular Austin 'Chumlee' Russell Will Plead Guilty To Drug Charge, Avoid Jail Time - Update
Latest Box Office News
- ‘Jason Bourne’ Storms China With $12.3M Opening Day; Sets Franchise Best
- ‘Pets’ Collars $674M WW; ‘Suicide Squad’ Necks $575M Through Sunday – Intl B.O. Final
- ‘Hands Of Stone’ Looks To Hook Moviegoers Heading Into Labor Day; Changes Up Release Pattern
- The Perils Of Remakes Like ‘Ben-Hur’ As Moviegoers Continue To Worship ‘Suicide Squad’ – Monday…
- ‘Finding Neverland’ Ascends To Heaviside Layer; ‘Wicked’ Off $204K – Broadway B.O.
- Natalie Portman's 'A Tale Of Love And Darkness' Solid in Debut, 'Hell Or High Water' Sizzles In Expansion…