20th Century Fox has gotten a PG-13 rating on This Means War, which gets released February 14. The MPAA announced in a press release that the romantic triangle action comedy got an R rating. Hours later, Fox removed a couple of racy jokes by Chelsea Handler, and the film had its PG-13, which was vital to maximizing box office gross. The McG-directed film stars Tom Hardy, Chris Pine and Reese Witherspoon.
'This Means War' Gets PG-13 Rating
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Oh, Henry! Disney Chasing Hearththrobs For Next 'Pirates Of The Caribbean'
- Feature-Hungry Netflix Courts Weinstein Marketing Head Stephen Bruno
- 'Magic City' Becomes Feature; Bruce Willis & Bill Murray Join Original Starz Cast
- Will Rowbotham Joins 3 Arts As Manager
- Ricky Gervais, Eric Bana: 'Special Correspondents'