20th Century Fox has gotten a PG-13 rating on This Means War, which gets released February 14. The MPAA announced in a press release that the romantic triangle action comedy got an R rating. Hours later, Fox removed a couple of racy jokes by Chelsea Handler, and the film had its PG-13, which was vital to maximizing box office gross. The McG-directed film stars Tom Hardy, Chris Pine and Reese Witherspoon.
'This Means War' Gets PG-13 Rating
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest Film News
- Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards 2018 Winners – The Complete List
- UCLA Entertainment Symposium Tackles Paramount Issues With COO
- ‘Pacific Rim: Uprising’ Eyes $146M WW Weekend Bow With $65M From China
- ‘Ready Player One’ Cast Celebrate Spielberg; Talk Surprise Set Visits From George Lucas & Tom Cruise…
- Film Academy President John Bailey On Sex Harassment: “That Did Not Happen”
- Barry Diller Says Weinstein “A Gorilla”, Trump “Bad Character” & Explains Why He’d Never Own A Studio…