20th Century Fox has gotten a PG-13 rating on This Means War, which gets released February 14. The MPAA announced in a press release that the romantic triangle action comedy got an R rating. Hours later, Fox removed a couple of racy jokes by Chelsea Handler, and the film had its PG-13, which was vital to maximizing box office gross. The McG-directed film stars Tom Hardy, Chris Pine and Reese Witherspoon.
'This Means War' Gets PG-13 Rating
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Universal Reuniting Matt Damon & Paul Greengrass For Another Jason Bourne Film
- Bart & Fleming: On Football Violence, And Rethinking Toronto Vs. Telluride Turf War
- What Was I Thinking? IFC President Jonathan Sehring On Funding 'Boyhood' For 12 Years
- Ashley Judd & Demian Bichir Join Voltage's 'Good Kids'
- Toronto: Magnolia, CNN Films Buys 'Sunshine Superman'
- Toronto: Second Jennifer Aniston Pic Catches Buzz North Of The Border