BREAKING: After wrapping up a year that saw her turn in lauded performances in the films The Help, Tree of Life, Take Shelter and The Debt, Jessica Chastain is now turning her sights on Broadway. She will star in The Heiress, a revival of the Tony-winning play which will be directed by Moises Kaufman. The play is being mounted by Paula Wagner, Roy Furman and Stephanie P. McClelland for next fall. The play, written by Ruth Goetz & Augustus Goetz, was last performed on Broadway 17 years ago. Chastain is up for Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild awards for her 2011 work.
'The Help's Jessica Chastain To Star On Broadway In 'The Heiress'
What's Hot on Deadline
Cecily Strong Struggles To Follow Obama And Anger Translator Luther At White House Correspondents Dinner
Latest Film News
- Saville Int’l Brings ‘Sleeping Giant’ To Cannes; Series Mania Fest Boosts Attendance: Global Briefs
- ‘Deadpool’ Scribes Wernick & Reese Uncap Pic On Disastrous New Coke Launch
- Peter Hoffman “Stunned” By Guilty Verdict In Louisiana Tax Fraud Trial – Updated
- New Line Acquires Rolling Stone True Crime Saga ‘Dukes Of Oxy'; Michael De Luca, Ansel Elgort Attached
- Hailee Steinfeld To Star In ‘Break My Heart 1,000 Times’
- Hilary Swank & Tom Wilkinson To Topline Holocaust Drama ‘Denial’ – Film Briefs