The creative team behind horror hit The Devil Inside have lined up a new untitled project that will be financed vby Sierra/Affinity and the Incentive Filmed Entertainment Fund. The Untitled Bell/Peterman Project will be directed by William Brent Bell from a screenplay he and Matthew Peterman wrote. It will bring a similar filmmaking style to another classic horror mythology. The plot is being kept under wraps but the project will begin production in Romania in April. Steven Schneider (Paranormal Activity, Insidious), Peterman (The Devil Inside) and Morris Paulson (The Devil Inside) are producing. Bell, Peterman and Paulson will oversee the movie through their production company Pototype. Sierra/Affinity will pitch the project to buyers next month in Berlin during the European Film Market. Sierra/Affinity and Incentive are also behind the upcoming Parker starring Jason Statham and Jennifer Lopez and directed by Taylor Hackford from a screenplay by John J. McLaughlin. It’s based on the Parker novels by Donald E. Westlake. FilmDistrict is distributing in the U.S. Incentive also financed the Area 51 project written and directed by Oren Peli (Paranormal Activity).
'The Devil Inside' Duo William Brent Bell, Matthew Peterman Prep New Horror Project
What's Hot on Deadline
'Moana' Close To 'Frozen'; Awards Raise 'Manchester's Tide; 'Jackie' Still Regal - Saturday AM Update
Latest Film News
- Alice Drummond Dies; Veteran Character Actress Was 88
- Pharrell Williams On His ‘Hidden Figures’ Contribution: “It Made Sense For Everything We Stand For”
- Haim Saban Slams DNC Chair Hopeful Keith Ellison: “Anti-Semitic And Anti-Israel”
- Johnny Depp, Sam Raimi & Others Contribute To Film By 16-Year Old Cancer Patient
- ‘Jackie’ Review: Natalie Portman Astonishes With A Side Of Jackie Kennedy Never Before Seen
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: When Warren Met Kirk; #OscarsSoWhite A Thing Of The Past?