Terence Stamp, Kathryn Winnick and Kenneth Welsh have been added to the cast of Darius Films’ The Black Marks, which Dimension Films will release in the U.S. The heist drama, written and directed by Jonathan Sobol, already tapped Kurt Russell, Matt Dillon, Chris Diamantopoulos and Jay Baruchel for the film, which began shooting this week. The story centers on a former band of thieves, led by retired motorcycle daredevil Crunch Calhoun (Russell) and his brother Nicky (Dillon), who reunite for one last big score that reveals the brothers have their own agenda. Darius principal Nicholas Tabarrok is producing, with Jeff Sackman and Alliance Films’ Noah Segal serving as executive producers.
Terrance Stamp, 2 Others Join 'The Black Marks' Cast
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot