Terence Stamp, Kathryn Winnick and Kenneth Welsh have been added to the cast of Darius Films’ The Black Marks, which Dimension Films will release in the U.S. The heist drama, written and directed by Jonathan Sobol, already tapped Kurt Russell, Matt Dillon, Chris Diamantopoulos and Jay Baruchel for the film, which began shooting this week. The story centers on a former band of thieves, led by retired motorcycle daredevil Crunch Calhoun (Russell) and his brother Nicky (Dillon), who reunite for one last big score that reveals the brothers have their own agenda. Darius principal Nicholas Tabarrok is producing, with Jeff Sackman and Alliance Films’ Noah Segal serving as executive producers.
Terrance Stamp, 2 Others Join 'The Black Marks' Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest Film News
- ‘First Match’ And ‘TransMilitary’ Are Among SXSW Audience Award Winners
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings