Terence Stamp, Kathryn Winnick and Kenneth Welsh have been added to the cast of Darius Films’ The Black Marks, which Dimension Films will release in the U.S. The heist drama, written and directed by Jonathan Sobol, already tapped Kurt Russell, Matt Dillon, Chris Diamantopoulos and Jay Baruchel for the film, which began shooting this week. The story centers on a former band of thieves, led by retired motorcycle daredevil Crunch Calhoun (Russell) and his brother Nicky (Dillon), who reunite for one last big score that reveals the brothers have their own agenda. Darius principal Nicholas Tabarrok is producing, with Jeff Sackman and Alliance Films’ Noah Segal serving as executive producers.
Terrance Stamp, 2 Others Join 'The Black Marks' Cast
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'The Blacklist' Season 2: Hot TV Trailer
- Academy Unveils Finalists For Nicholl Fellowships In Screenwriting
- Charles Manson Book 'The Family' To Become Movie With 'American Psycho' Screenwriter Penning It
- Alibaba's Big Day Shifts Focus To Yahoo
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'