Terence Stamp, Kathryn Winnick and Kenneth Welsh have been added to the cast of Darius Films’ The Black Marks, which Dimension Films will release in the U.S. The heist drama, written and directed by Jonathan Sobol, already tapped Kurt Russell, Matt Dillon, Chris Diamantopoulos and Jay Baruchel for the film, which began shooting this week. The story centers on a former band of thieves, led by retired motorcycle daredevil Crunch Calhoun (Russell) and his brother Nicky (Dillon), who reunite for one last big score that reveals the brothers have their own agenda. Darius principal Nicholas Tabarrok is producing, with Jeff Sackman and Alliance Films’ Noah Segal serving as executive producers.
Terrance Stamp, 2 Others Join 'The Black Marks' Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Google & Microsoft To Demote Piracy Sites In UK Search Results
- Kim Dotcom Loses U.S. Extradition Appeal, But Claims Victory In Copyright Ruling
- Oscars: Is ‘Moonlight’ Poised To Make History After WGA Original Screenplay Win?
- Motion Pictures Sound Editors' Golden Reel Awards: ‘Hacksaw Ridge,’ ‘Westworld’ Among Winners…
- Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards: ‘La La Land’, ‘People V. O.J. Simpson’ Among Winners…
- WGA Members Outline Top Issues In Looming Contract Negotiations – WGA Awards