Survivor‘s Jeff Probst is moving forward with his sophomore feature directing effort, Kiss Me. It begins shooting next month in Los Angeles, CNN reports. Already set to star in the coming-of-age story about a girl going “through the physical and emotional growing pains of her teen years” are John Corbett (Sex And The City) and Sarah Bolger (In America). In 2002, Probst wrote and directed Finder’s Fee with Ryan Reynolds and James Earl Jones. Probst is also set to host a syndicated daytime talk show next fall.
'Survivor's Jeff Probst Sets 'Kiss Me' Film
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
James Corden On The Fruits Of 'Carpool Karaoke', The Internet And Those Emmy Nominations - AwardsLine
'House of Cards' Actor Mahershala Ali On His Departure From The Series And Netflix's Upcoming 'Luke Cage'
Latest Film News
- First Look At ‘Downton’s Dan Stevens As Golden-Locked ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Prince
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ $22M+ Opening Is An August Record For Screen Gems – Saturday Update
- ‘Hands Of Stone’ Review: Roberto Duran Boxing Biopic Takes Too Many Swings
- Ty Burrell Latest To Join ‘Rock That Body’
- Edward Snowden To Appear Via Satellite In U.S. Theaters Ahead Of ‘Snowden’ Opening
- ‘Complete Unknown’ Clip: “Your Farsi Is Getting Much Better”