Survivor‘s Jeff Probst is moving forward with his sophomore feature directing effort, Kiss Me. It begins shooting next month in Los Angeles, CNN reports. Already set to star in the coming-of-age story about a girl going “through the physical and emotional growing pains of her teen years” are John Corbett (Sex And The City) and Sarah Bolger (In America). In 2002, Probst wrote and directed Finder’s Fee with Ryan Reynolds and James Earl Jones. Probst is also set to host a syndicated daytime talk show next fall.
'Survivor's Jeff Probst Sets 'Kiss Me' Film
What's Hot on Deadline
Global Scam Ravaging Hollywood: Silver-Tongued Imposter Poses As Top Female Producers To Catfish Victims
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest Film News
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident
- Meryl Streep Rips “Pathetic” Harvey Weinstein For Using Her Name In Lawsuit
- Guillermo Del Toro Denies ‘Shape Of Water’ Was Influenced By 1969 Play: “I Never Saw It”
- Director Roland Joffé Inks With Gersh
- ‘Annihilation’ Review: Natalie Portman Ramps Up The Action In Alex Garland’s Smart, Scary Journey Into…
- Safety Panel Urges New Culture To Speak Out; Joyce Gilliard Reveals Horrifying Details Of ‘Midnight…