Survivor‘s Jeff Probst is moving forward with his sophomore feature directing effort, Kiss Me. It begins shooting next month in Los Angeles, CNN reports. Already set to star in the coming-of-age story about a girl going “through the physical and emotional growing pains of her teen years” are John Corbett (Sex And The City) and Sarah Bolger (In America). In 2002, Probst wrote and directed Finder’s Fee with Ryan Reynolds and James Earl Jones. Probst is also set to host a syndicated daytime talk show next fall.
'Survivor's Jeff Probst Sets 'Kiss Me' Film
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest Film News
- ‘Dope’ Red Band Trailer: Still Lives Up To Its Name
- Director Cary Fukunaga No Longer With Stephen King’s ‘It’
- New ‘When Marnie Was There,’ Holdover ‘Dreams’ Solid – Specialty B.O.
- No Heat At Memorial Day B.O.: ‘Tomorrowland’s Rocket Runs Outta Gas With $41.7M Bow – Monday Update
- 6;Tomorrowland’ Bows Overseas With $27.5M, ‘Ultron’ Dominates With $46.4M, ‘Mad Max’ Adds $38.2M, ‘Spy…
- First Six ‘Star Wars’ Pix To Play Shanghai International Film Fest