Back by popular demand, Harvey and Bob Weinstein and Ben Silverman will be hosting a big A-list party at the Stein Eriksen Lodge in Deer Valley tomorrow to watch the NFC Championship Game between the New York Giants and the San Francisco 49ers. I’m told Weinstein didn’t plan to stage a party, like he and Silverman did last year at the same place when his beloved New York Jets played. But they decided to do it at the last minute. Let’s hope the outcome is different than last year, when the Jets were eliminated by the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Sundance: Weinsteins And Ben Silverman Plan Giants-49ers Game Bash For A-Listers
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Fleming Jr
- Hot Red Band Trailer: 'Nightcrawler'
- Warner Bros To Remake 'Who Am I'; Pic Is German Box Office Sensation
- Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor Joining DC Comics Pic 'Suicide Squad'?
- 'Act Of Killing' Helmer Joshua Oppenheimer Signs With UTA
- Chiwetel Ejiofor Lands On 'The Martian'