Back by popular demand, Harvey and Bob Weinstein and Ben Silverman will be hosting a big A-list party at the Stein Eriksen Lodge in Deer Valley tomorrow to watch the NFC Championship Game between the New York Giants and the San Francisco 49ers. I’m told Weinstein didn’t plan to stage a party, like he and Silverman did last year at the same place when his beloved New York Jets played. But they decided to do it at the last minute. Let’s hope the outcome is different than last year, when the Jets were eliminated by the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Sundance: Weinsteins And Ben Silverman Plan Giants-49ers Game Bash For A-Listers
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- [PHOTOS] 2017 Oscar Nominees Part 2: Emma Stone, Matt Damon, Natalie Portman, Justin Timberlake & More
- 'I Am Not Your Negro' Tops $3.2M, 'Everybody Loves Somebody' Opens at $1M – Specialty Box Office
- Mark Duplass Urges Oscar Win For Barry Jenkins’ ‘Moonlight’
- Holdovers Reign Over Presidents’ Day Weekend, But Why Did The New Releases Tank?
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Dominant With $277M WW; ‘La La’ Lands $200M+ Overseas; ‘XXX’ Tops In China – International Box…
- CAS Awards: ‘La La Land’, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Among Winners – Full List