Back by popular demand, Harvey and Bob Weinstein and Ben Silverman will be hosting a big A-list party at the Stein Eriksen Lodge in Deer Valley tomorrow to watch the NFC Championship Game between the New York Giants and the San Francisco 49ers. I’m told Weinstein didn’t plan to stage a party, like he and Silverman did last year at the same place when his beloved New York Jets played. But they decided to do it at the last minute. Let’s hope the outcome is different than last year, when the Jets were eliminated by the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Sundance: Weinsteins And Ben Silverman Plan Giants-49ers Game Bash For A-Listers
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Fleming Jr
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Did We All Help North Korea Hackers Murder Free Speech This Week?
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount