EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a clip from Arbitrage, the feature-directing debut of writer Nicholas Jarecki. Richard Gere plays a hedge fund trader desperate to unload his company before his fraud is found out. An unexpected misstep forces him to turn to a figure from his past played by Nate Parker (who is also in Spike Lee’s new film Red Hook Summer playing at the festival). Susan Sarandon, Brit Marling, Laetetia Casta and Tim Roth also star. Premieres this evening at Sundance.
Sundance Clip: Richard Gere In 'Arbitrage'
What's Hot on Deadline
'X-Men: Apocalypse' Dawns With $101.5M; 'Angry Birds' Sings With $55.5M, 'Zootopia' #4 Animated Pic Ever Worldwide - Intl Box Office Final
‘The Man In The High Castle’ EP Frank Spotnitz Addresses Stepping Down As Showrunner From Amazon Series
Latest Film News
- Adam Sandler & Happy Madison Set Family Animated Feature At STX
- Simon Pegg & Mike Myers Join Feature Thriller ‘Terminal’
- Oscilloscope Acquires Cannes Critics’ Week Pic ‘One Week And A Day’; FilmRise Gets Dose Of ‘The Sunshine Makers…
- ‘Spider-Man’ Homecoming’ Scribes On Board For ‘Game Night’ At New Line
- All3Media Takes Stake In Caravan; Cannes Marché Hits Record – Briefs
- Burt Kwouk Dies: Actor Played Cato In Seven ‘Pink Panther’ Movies