EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a clip from Arbitrage, the feature-directing debut of writer Nicholas Jarecki. Richard Gere plays a hedge fund trader desperate to unload his company before his fraud is found out. An unexpected misstep forces him to turn to a figure from his past played by Nate Parker (who is also in Spike Lee’s new film Red Hook Summer playing at the festival). Susan Sarandon, Brit Marling, Laetetia Casta and Tim Roth also star. Premieres this evening at Sundance.
Sundance Clip: Richard Gere In 'Arbitrage'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Bouncing To $300M+; 'Power Rangers' Pummels 'Life' & 'CHIPS' - Midday B.O. Update
'Justice League' Teaser Trailers Recruit Wonder Woman; She Joins Batman, Aquaman & The Flash - Update
Latest Film News
- No. 12 ‘Moana’ Box Office Profits – 2016 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament
- Sundance Hit ‘Patti Cake$’ Gets Summer Release From Fox Searchlight
- ‘The Zookeeper’s Wife’ Review: Animals, Nazis & A Superb Jessica Chastain Make For Memorable WWII Story
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Bouncing To $300M+; ‘Power Rangers’ Pummels ‘Life’ & ‘CHIPS’ – Midday…
- ‘Justice League’ Teaser Trailers Recruit Wonder Woman; She Joins Batman, Aquaman & The Flash – Update
- Colin Farrell In Negotiations For ‘Dumbo’ At Disney