Stephen Colbert was hysterical this morning on This Week. George Stephanopolous interviewed the comic who appeared in character to discuss his exploratory committee to become a GOP presidential candidate in South Carolina’s January 21 primary. Watch for the clip from the Super PAC ad saying what presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s experience at Bain Capital would make him if, as he says, corporations are people:
Stephen Colbert Says He Might Endorse GOP Candidates Who “Kiss My Ring The Way They Did Donald Trump's”
What's Hot on Deadline
Harvey Weinstein On 'The Imitation Game,' Best Picture Dissing, Sony Hack, Netflix And Quentin Tarantino
We Called It: 'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Sells To Fox Searchlight & Indian Paintbrush For Record $12M - Sundance Update
SAG Movies: Not Many Surprises But Hawking Vs. 'Birdman' Fires Up The Best Actor Oscar Race - Hammond
More From Lieberman
- Can CEOs Convince Wall Street That TV’s Lost Ad Dollars Will Come Back?
- Former Fox Station Employee Commits Suicide Outside Corporate Headquarters
- Would A Hollywood Deal With Alibaba Be Cause For Alarm Or Elation?
- Viacom’s Philippe Dauman Made $44.3M In 2014, +19.3%
- Wall Street Wonders: Can DreamWorks Animation Survive Another Failure?
- Sony Says Hack Will Delay Financial Report; Calls Impact “Not Material”