Sony Pictures Entertainment’s online video streaming portal Crackle.com has added Animax anime channel to its lineup in the U.S. and Canada. Animax features an extensive collection of anime content with curated updates and will be available on Crackle.com and via apps for tablets and other moble devices. “We are thrilled to bring new, exclusive anime series and films to Crackle fans, providing the widest distribution of free anime content on mobile and OTT devices,” said Sony Pictures TV EVP Eric Berger. Currently, 25 anime series and eight anime films are available on Crackle such as Blue Exorcist, Blood, Fist Of The North Star, Viper’s Creed and Durarara!!. Animax will also launch new series and movies Kurozuka (U.S. premiere exclusive to Crackle), Initial D, Fate/Zero, Ikki Tousen, Aquarion, Murder Princess, Kaena: The Prophecy, Vexille and Blood: The Last Vampire.
Sony's Crackle Adds Animax Anime Channel
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video