Sony Pictures Entertainment’s online video streaming portal Crackle.com has added Animax anime channel to its lineup in the U.S. and Canada. Animax features an extensive collection of anime content with curated updates and will be available on Crackle.com and via apps for tablets and other moble devices. “We are thrilled to bring new, exclusive anime series and films to Crackle fans, providing the widest distribution of free anime content on mobile and OTT devices,” said Sony Pictures TV EVP Eric Berger. Currently, 25 anime series and eight anime films are available on Crackle such as Blue Exorcist, Blood, Fist Of The North Star, Viper’s Creed and Durarara!!. Animax will also launch new series and movies Kurozuka (U.S. premiere exclusive to Crackle), Initial D, Fate/Zero, Ikki Tousen, Aquarion, Murder Princess, Kaena: The Prophecy, Vexille and Blood: The Last Vampire.
Sony's Crackle Adds Animax Anime Channel
What's Hot on Deadline
'Westworld' Finale Postmortem: EP Jonathan Nolan On Season 2's Samurai World, Missing Characters & Dr. Ford's Fate
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $180M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Shake-Up At 'Duck Dynasty' Producer Gurney Productions: Founders Placed On "Temporary Leave Of Absence"
Latest Film News
- Sundance 2017: Donald Trump’s America, Kristen Stewart & Punk Rock Fill Short Films Slate
- Tim Matheson On Board For ‘Jumanji’ Alongside Dwayne Johnson
- Oscars: Documentary Feature Race Narrowed To 15
- Cheryl Boone Isaacs To Receive Pioneer Award At CinemaCon
- ‘The Circle’ Trailer: Tom Hanks Strives For “The Perfectibility Of Human Beings”
- Longtime UTA Communications Head Chris Day Exiting