Cinedigm Entertainment Group will bow the Slamdance premiere No Room For Rockstars as an exclusive one-night engagement in select U.S. theaters on March 1, 2012, followed by an iTunes and home video release. Parris Patton’s documentary, which spotlights true stories of modern-era rock ‘n’ roll chronicling the Vans Warped Tour, is from the team behind Dogtown And Z Boys. The feature will have its world premiere at Slamdance on Sunday in Park City. Following the one-night theatrical run, the film will be released via iTunes on April 2 and DVD on May 8. No Room For Rockstars is produced by Stacy Peralta and Agi Orsi. Cinedigm has released nearly 200 independent films and alternative content events.
Slamdance Debut 'No Room For Rockstars' Nabs Nationwide March Rollout
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Cinderella’ Returns To Top Of Offshore Box Office; ‘Home’ Brings $49M+ To Pass $100M Worldwide…
- Warner Bros Renews Redbox Distribution Deal With 28-Day Delay
- Weinstein Company Wins 8-Figure U.S. Rights Auction For Matthew McConaughey Starrer ‘Gold’
- Paramount Beats Class Action Lawsuit Over Credit Checks For Job Applicants
- Fox Searchlight Picks Up ‘He Named Me Malala’ About Youngest Nobel Winner
- DreamWorks Animation Shares Score On ‘Home,’ But Is It Enough?