Cinedigm Entertainment Group will bow the Slamdance premiere No Room For Rockstars as an exclusive one-night engagement in select U.S. theaters on March 1, 2012, followed by an iTunes and home video release. Parris Patton’s documentary, which spotlights true stories of modern-era rock ‘n’ roll chronicling the Vans Warped Tour, is from the team behind Dogtown And Z Boys. The feature will have its world premiere at Slamdance on Sunday in Park City. Following the one-night theatrical run, the film will be released via iTunes on April 2 and DVD on May 8. No Room For Rockstars is produced by Stacy Peralta and Agi Orsi. Cinedigm has released nearly 200 independent films and alternative content events.
Slamdance Debut 'No Room For Rockstars' Nabs Nationwide March Rollout
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
Latest Film News
- ‘Isle Of Dogs’: Fox Searchlight Fetches 2018 Date For Wes Anderson’s All-Star Toon
- WGA Establishes Strike Fund In Preparation For Walkout
- ‘Star Wars,’ ‘Frozen 2’ And ‘The Lion King’: Disney Unleashes A Barrage Of Release Dates
- WWE Ring Titan Vince McMahon Getting His Close-Up With ‘Pandemonium’
- IFC Midnight Nabs ‘Darkness Rising’; Music Box Tunes Up ‘Chavela’ Docu
- Roman Polanski Rape Victim Joins Director’s Latest Effort For U.S. Return