Cinedigm Entertainment Group will bow the Slamdance premiere No Room For Rockstars as an exclusive one-night engagement in select U.S. theaters on March 1, 2012, followed by an iTunes and home video release. Parris Patton’s documentary, which spotlights true stories of modern-era rock ‘n’ roll chronicling the Vans Warped Tour, is from the team behind Dogtown And Z Boys. The feature will have its world premiere at Slamdance on Sunday in Park City. Following the one-night theatrical run, the film will be released via iTunes on April 2 and DVD on May 8. No Room For Rockstars is produced by Stacy Peralta and Agi Orsi. Cinedigm has released nearly 200 independent films and alternative content events.
Slamdance Debut 'No Room For Rockstars' Nabs Nationwide March Rollout
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest Film News
- ‘American Pastoral’ Review: Ewan McGregor’s Directorial Debut Deserves A Better Reception
- Warner Bros Sues Innovative Artists For Oscar Screener Piracy Of ‘Creed’ + More
- EuropaCorp Boards English-Language Remake of Japanese Thriller 'Shield of Straw'
- ‘The Conjuring’s Hayes Brothers Writing Duo Sign With CAA
- ‘Madea Halloween’ Gets $28.5M Treat, ‘Jack Reacher,’ $22.8M, ‘Ouija’ Grabs $14M, ‘Joneses’ Tanks…
- Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev ‘Mortal Engines’; Directing Debut For ‘Hobbit’ VFX Protege…