Cinedigm Entertainment Group will bow the Slamdance premiere No Room For Rockstars as an exclusive one-night engagement in select U.S. theaters on March 1, 2012, followed by an iTunes and home video release. Parris Patton’s documentary, which spotlights true stories of modern-era rock ‘n’ roll chronicling the Vans Warped Tour, is from the team behind Dogtown And Z Boys. The feature will have its world premiere at Slamdance on Sunday in Park City. Following the one-night theatrical run, the film will be released via iTunes on April 2 and DVD on May 8. No Room For Rockstars is produced by Stacy Peralta and Agi Orsi. Cinedigm has released nearly 200 independent films and alternative content events.
Slamdance Debut 'No Room For Rockstars' Nabs Nationwide March Rollout
What's Hot on Deadline
Harvey Weinstein On 'The Imitation Game,' Best Picture Dissing, Sony Hack, Netflix And Quentin Tarantino
We Called It: 'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Sells To Fox Searchlight & Indian Paintbrush For Record $12M - Sundance Update
SAG Movies: Not Many Surprises But Hawking Vs. 'Birdman' Fires Up The Best Actor Oscar Race - Hammond
More From Brooks
- ‘Cake’ Cuts Piece Of Specialty Box Office Amid Holdover Contenders
- Jude Law & Scoot McNairy Plunge Underwater In ‘Black Sea': Specialty Preview
- All These Indie Oscar Noms At The B.O. — Does Anybody Care? Who Will Watch The Oscars?
- ‘Still Alice’ Stirs Up Weekend’s Specialty Box Office With Moore Performance
- ‘American Sniper’ Invincible In Continued Four-Theater Release; ‘A Most Violent Year’ Solid
- ‘The Grand Budapest Hotel’ Tops Specialty B.O.’s Top 10 For 2014