Sarah Jessica Parker has signed on to the role of Gloria Steinem in Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman’s Lovelace, the Millennium Films biopic about the iconic adult-film star that toplines Amanda Seyfried along with Peter Skarsgaard. Demi Moore was set to play Steinem before pulling out this week to seek treatment for exhaustion. The film has already begun production.
Sarah Jessica Parker To Replace Demi Moore In 'Lovelace'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast
- HBO's 'The Normal Heart' To Receive PGA's Stanley Kramer Award
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM