Sarah Jessica Parker has signed on to the role of Gloria Steinem in Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman’s Lovelace, the Millennium Films biopic about the iconic adult-film star that toplines Amanda Seyfried along with Peter Skarsgaard. Demi Moore was set to play Steinem before pulling out this week to seek treatment for exhaustion. The film has already begun production.
Sarah Jessica Parker To Replace Demi Moore In 'Lovelace'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Tackles Sports And Domestic Violence
- Warner Bros Shifts 'San Andreas' Release To May 29
- CBS To Launch Classic TV Digital Channel
- 'Drug Lord: The Legend Of Shorty' Docu Set For Fall Release
- Alan Cumming Details Shia LaBeouf's Behavior At 'Cabaret' Performance — VIDEO
- Sony Movie Channel Expands Reach With Suddenlink Deal