Sarah Jessica Parker has signed on to the role of Gloria Steinem in Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman’s Lovelace, the Millennium Films biopic about the iconic adult-film star that toplines Amanda Seyfried along with Peter Skarsgaard. Demi Moore was set to play Steinem before pulling out this week to seek treatment for exhaustion. The film has already begun production.
Sarah Jessica Parker To Replace Demi Moore In 'Lovelace'
What's Hot on Deadline
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest Film News
- ‘Transformers’ Around $65M In Five-Day Domestic Opening, Lowest In Series – Friday Night Update
- Mad Max In Barstow? Man Channeling The Action Character Arrested For Illegal Weapons
- Bradley Cooper Films ‘A Star Is Born’ Scene At Glastonbury; Johnny Depp Makes Encore Appearance
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China – International Box Office
- ‘The Beguiled’ Review: Sofia Coppola’s Female-Driven Civil War Story Ratchets Up The Sexual Tension