Sandra Dewey has been elevated to EVP, Head Of Business Affairs at Turner Entertainment Networks and Cartoon Network Originals. With the new title, she will continue to lead business affairs and production for TNT, TBS and TCM originals, as well as new media and advertiser-sponsored initiatives. She also leads business affairs for truTV and Cartoon Network Originals. Dewey most recently oversaw the business model for Turner’s first global series, Falling Skies, and was lead negotiator in the deal that brought Conan O’Brien to TBS. She is based in L.A. and continues to report to Turner Entertainment Networks president Steve Koonin; and to Stuart Snyder, president and COO of Turner Broadcasting’s Animation, Young Adults & Kids Media group.
Sandra Dewey Promoted To EVP At Turner
What's Hot on Deadline
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring