Sandra Dewey has been elevated to EVP, Head Of Business Affairs at Turner Entertainment Networks and Cartoon Network Originals. With the new title, she will continue to lead business affairs and production for TNT, TBS and TCM originals, as well as new media and advertiser-sponsored initiatives. She also leads business affairs for truTV and Cartoon Network Originals. Dewey most recently oversaw the business model for Turner’s first global series, Falling Skies, and was lead negotiator in the deal that brought Conan O’Brien to TBS. She is based in L.A. and continues to report to Turner Entertainment Networks president Steve Koonin; and to Stuart Snyder, president and COO of Turner Broadcasting’s Animation, Young Adults & Kids Media group.
Sandra Dewey Promoted To EVP At Turner
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
Latest TV News
- Vince Vaughn-Produced ‘Fearless With Tim Ferriss’ Gets Premiere Date On Audience Network
- California Bill To Boost Funding For Hollywood Job Training Passes Committee
- Studios & WGA Can’t Even Agree On Lost Revenues From Last Strike
- Rita Moreno On Her EGOT Wins, Affairs With Brando & Elvis (!) And Taking Life ‘One Day At A Time’ – The Actor’s…
- Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir ‘Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?’ For TV
- Tom Hanks, Jodie Foster, David Byrne, Meryl Streep Remember Jonathan Demme