Former Hyde Park International president Mimi Steinbauer has formed a new international sales company, Radiant Films International, which will debut next month with a slate of titles at the European Film Market in Berlin. Former Hyde Park sales exec Aska Yamaguchi is joining Radiant as VP International Sales and Distribution. The company’s initial slate includes Andrew Levitas’ romantic drama Lullaby and Tom Shadyac’s documentary feature I Am. At Hyde Park, Steinbauer handled the licensing and distribution operations for the company’s in-house productions, third-party sales acquisitions and film library. Her projects included Ghost Rider 2: Spirit Of Vengeance, Blue Valentine and Machete. Before that, she was a consultant for Voltage Pictures, overseeing sales for Best Picture Oscar winner The Hurt Locker among other duties.
Sales Company Radiant Films Launches, Will Debut At EFM
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Says Yes To No. 1, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, 'St. Vincent,' 'Birdman' Expansion Results - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- New York Television Festival Announces 2014 Winners
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC