Former Hyde Park International president Mimi Steinbauer has formed a new international sales company, Radiant Films International, which will debut next month with a slate of titles at the European Film Market in Berlin. Former Hyde Park sales exec Aska Yamaguchi is joining Radiant as VP International Sales and Distribution. The company’s initial slate includes Andrew Levitas’ romantic drama Lullaby and Tom Shadyac’s documentary feature I Am. At Hyde Park, Steinbauer handled the licensing and distribution operations for the company’s in-house productions, third-party sales acquisitions and film library. Her projects included Ghost Rider 2: Spirit Of Vengeance, Blue Valentine and Machete. Before that, she was a consultant for Voltage Pictures, overseeing sales for Best Picture Oscar winner The Hurt Locker among other duties.
Sales Company Radiant Films Launches, Will Debut At EFM
What's Hot on Deadline
Black Friday Box Office Explodes: Top 20 Pics +104% Over Thanksgiving; Katniss Eyes $73M 5-Day - Friday Night Update
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Pete Hammond's Notes On The Season: Eddie Redmayne Dines Out, Sly Stallone Trusts In Youth, And Leonardo Di Caprio Deserves The Medal Of Honor
Latest Film News
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?
- Universal Lands Hot Novel ‘The Girl Before’; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
- Lionsgate And ‘Gods Of Egypt’ Director Alex Proyas Apologize For Film’s Lack Of Diversity
- Roman Polanski Will Not Be Extradited To The U.S. From Poland
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Facebook Clip: Snoke Signals, Han Shoots First