Former Hyde Park International president Mimi Steinbauer has formed a new international sales company, Radiant Films International, which will debut next month with a slate of titles at the European Film Market in Berlin. Former Hyde Park sales exec Aska Yamaguchi is joining Radiant as VP International Sales and Distribution. The company’s initial slate includes Andrew Levitas’ romantic drama Lullaby and Tom Shadyac’s documentary feature I Am. At Hyde Park, Steinbauer handled the licensing and distribution operations for the company’s in-house productions, third-party sales acquisitions and film library. Her projects included Ghost Rider 2: Spirit Of Vengeance, Blue Valentine and Machete. Before that, she was a consultant for Voltage Pictures, overseeing sales for Best Picture Oscar winner The Hurt Locker among other duties.
Sales Company Radiant Films Launches, Will Debut At EFM
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot