Former Hyde Park International president Mimi Steinbauer has formed a new international sales company, Radiant Films International, which will debut next month with a slate of titles at the European Film Market in Berlin. Former Hyde Park sales exec Aska Yamaguchi is joining Radiant as VP International Sales and Distribution. The company’s initial slate includes Andrew Levitas’ romantic drama Lullaby and Tom Shadyac’s documentary feature I Am. At Hyde Park, Steinbauer handled the licensing and distribution operations for the company’s in-house productions, third-party sales acquisitions and film library. Her projects included Ghost Rider 2: Spirit Of Vengeance, Blue Valentine and Machete. Before that, she was a consultant for Voltage Pictures, overseeing sales for Best Picture Oscar winner The Hurt Locker among other duties.
Sales Company Radiant Films Launches, Will Debut At EFM
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE