Former Hyde Park International president Mimi Steinbauer has formed a new international sales company, Radiant Films International, which will debut next month with a slate of titles at the European Film Market in Berlin. Former Hyde Park sales exec Aska Yamaguchi is joining Radiant as VP International Sales and Distribution. The company’s initial slate includes Andrew Levitas’ romantic drama Lullaby and Tom Shadyac’s documentary feature I Am. At Hyde Park, Steinbauer handled the licensing and distribution operations for the company’s in-house productions, third-party sales acquisitions and film library. Her projects included Ghost Rider 2: Spirit Of Vengeance, Blue Valentine and Machete. Before that, she was a consultant for Voltage Pictures, overseeing sales for Best Picture Oscar winner The Hurt Locker among other duties.
Sales Company Radiant Films Launches, Will Debut At EFM
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest Film News
- Paramount, Mary Parent To Turn ‘Beyblade’ Into Live Action Feature
- ‘The End Of The Tour’ Trailer: Jason Segel As David Foster Wallace
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- ‘How He Fell In Love’ Clip: Exploring Faithfulness And Betrayal
- Utkarsh Ambudkar Joins ‘Barbershop 3′
- ‘A Walk In The Woods’ Trailer: Redford & Nolte Take A Hike