ReelzChannel has named Roger Eman as chief operating officer, a new position. He has been with the cable channel since 2007, when he was hired as chief information officer. He later added the titles of chief technical officer and SVP Operations and oversaw ReelzChannel’s move from Los Angeles to Albuquerque. The promotion comes after Eman, a former Sony exec, was vital in spearheading the launch of The Kennedys miniseries less than eight weeks after ReelzChannel acquired it when History dropped it. He managed all digital assets for the telecast, premieres, promotions and related original productions produced by the network. He also oversaw staff, budgets and physical productions of special events related to the mini, which garnered several Emmy nominations last year and effectively put the fledgling network on the cable map.
Roger Eman Appointed ReelzChannel COO
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest TV News
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- Univision & Verizon Reach Deal, Ending Blackout And Restoring Stations
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- ‘Hawaii Five-O’ Ratings Top Night Again, ’20/20′ Hits Viewership Season High
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks