ReelzChannel has named Roger Eman as chief operating officer, a new position. He has been with the cable channel since 2007, when he was hired as chief information officer. He later added the titles of chief technical officer and SVP Operations and oversaw ReelzChannel’s move from Los Angeles to Albuquerque. The promotion comes after Eman, a former Sony exec, was vital in spearheading the launch of The Kennedys miniseries less than eight weeks after ReelzChannel acquired it when History dropped it. He managed all digital assets for the telecast, premieres, promotions and related original productions produced by the network. He also oversaw staff, budgets and physical productions of special events related to the mini, which garnered several Emmy nominations last year and effectively put the fledgling network on the cable map.
Roger Eman Appointed ReelzChannel COO
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Obama Declines To Dance For Ellen DeGeneres’ Show; Republic Still Standing
- ‘Good Place’ NBC Comedy Series Casts William Jackson Harper
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani
- Laura Dern To Star In HBO Death Row Drama In Development From Alex Gibney
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016