ReelzChannel has named Roger Eman as chief operating officer, a new position. He has been with the cable channel since 2007, when he was hired as chief information officer. He later added the titles of chief technical officer and SVP Operations and oversaw ReelzChannel’s move from Los Angeles to Albuquerque. The promotion comes after Eman, a former Sony exec, was vital in spearheading the launch of The Kennedys miniseries less than eight weeks after ReelzChannel acquired it when History dropped it. He managed all digital assets for the telecast, premieres, promotions and related original productions produced by the network. He also oversaw staff, budgets and physical productions of special events related to the mini, which garnered several Emmy nominations last year and effectively put the fledgling network on the cable map.
Roger Eman Appointed ReelzChannel COO
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa