A new syndicated cooking and nutrition show from Bellum Entertainment starring celebrity chef Rocco DiSpirito in launching this fall. The half-hour program has been cleared on all 17 of Tribune Broadcasting’s owned-and-operated stations as part of Tribune’s deal with Bellum for educational/informational programming that includes two other series, Animal Atlas and On The Spot. In his new show, DiSpirito challenges families to change the way they eat and live. Animal Atlas, which enters its ninth season, explores wildlife around the world. On The Spot, entering its second season, tests audience’s knowledge.
Rocco DiSpirito Cooks Syndicated Show To Launch On Tribune Stations In Fall
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'
- FX Renews Comedies 'Married' & 'You're The Worst', Moves 'Worst' To FXX
- NBC Nabs 'Raven Rock' Drama From Robert Zemeckis, Bob Cooper, eOne & Paramount TV
- Frances Berwick To Lead NBCU Lifestyle Networks, Adding Oversight Of E! & Esquire; Adam Stotsky Named E! GM
- 'Big' Series In Works At Fox With 'Enlisted's Kevin Biegel & Mike Royce