A new syndicated cooking and nutrition show from Bellum Entertainment starring celebrity chef Rocco DiSpirito in launching this fall. The half-hour program has been cleared on all 17 of Tribune Broadcasting’s owned-and-operated stations as part of Tribune’s deal with Bellum for educational/informational programming that includes two other series, Animal Atlas and On The Spot. In his new show, DiSpirito challenges families to change the way they eat and live. Animal Atlas, which enters its ninth season, explores wildlife around the world. On The Spot, entering its second season, tests audience’s knowledge.
Rocco DiSpirito Cooks Syndicated Show To Launch On Tribune Stations In Fall
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest TV News
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel