A new syndicated cooking and nutrition show from Bellum Entertainment starring celebrity chef Rocco DiSpirito in launching this fall. The half-hour program has been cleared on all 17 of Tribune Broadcasting’s owned-and-operated stations as part of Tribune’s deal with Bellum for educational/informational programming that includes two other series, Animal Atlas and On The Spot. In his new show, DiSpirito challenges families to change the way they eat and live. Animal Atlas, which enters its ninth season, explores wildlife around the world. On The Spot, entering its second season, tests audience’s knowledge.
Rocco DiSpirito Cooks Syndicated Show To Launch On Tribune Stations In Fall
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'
- Stephen Hill Upped To BET President Of Programming