A new syndicated cooking and nutrition show from Bellum Entertainment starring celebrity chef Rocco DiSpirito in launching this fall. The half-hour program has been cleared on all 17 of Tribune Broadcasting’s owned-and-operated stations as part of Tribune’s deal with Bellum for educational/informational programming that includes two other series, Animal Atlas and On The Spot. In his new show, DiSpirito challenges families to change the way they eat and live. Animal Atlas, which enters its ninth season, explores wildlife around the world. On The Spot, entering its second season, tests audience’s knowledge.
Rocco DiSpirito Cooks Syndicated Show To Launch On Tribune Stations In Fall
Trending Now on Deadline
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
FINAL: 'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M - B.O. Final
Parents & Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized To Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study
More From Andreeva
- Leslie Jones Named 'Saturday Night Live' Cast Member
- Rainn Wilson To Produce Comedy Starring Vine Favorites, Including Curtis Lepore & Jerry Purpdrank
- Wanda Sykes Signs With UTA
- Literary Manager Stephen Marks Exits Evolution For Rain Management Group
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' Picked Up For Season 3, Holiday Special By USA
- Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'