EXCLUSIVE: The Game Show Network laid off about 5% of its workforce today (about 12 people) as part of a restructuring at the cable network jointly owned by DirecTV and Sony Pictures Television. GSN is under a new programming chief, Amy Introcaso-Davis, who joined the channel in October, reporting to the network’s president and CEO David Goldhill. “GSN did undertake some reorganization today. We do not comment on specifics regarding the number or identity of positions impacted,” a GSN spokesperson said.
Restructuring At GSN Leads To Layoffs
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- Fusion Exposes Global Food Truths In Lightbox-Produced Doc Series
- Mam Tor, Bad Wolf & Ecosse Thrillers Top Inaugural Brit List: TV
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot