Relativity Media today announced a couple of additional release schedule changes. The Edgar Allan Poe serial killer thriller The Raven is shifting to April 27 where the other wide releases will be Universal’s comedy The Five-Year Engagement and Lionsgate’s Safe. Its former date March 9 had The Raven up against Disney’s sci-fi epic John Carter and Sony/Screen Gems’ Think Like A Man. Relativity also moved the creepy neighbor movie House At The End Of The Street from spring into fall. Now set for September 21, House shares an opening weekend with Lionsgate’s Dredd and Sony’s animated Hotel Transylvania. Its old date April 20 was a bit crowded with The Lucky One from Warner Bros, Scary Movie 5 from The Weinstein Co.’s Dimension, Paramount’s comedy A Thousand Words, FilmDistrict’s sci-fi pic Lockout and Disney’s Chimpanzee nature documentary. As previously reported, director Lasse Hallstrom’s adaptation of Nicholas Sparks novel Safe Haven has been moved to Valentine’s Day 2013 from June 21, 2012.
Relativity Shifts 'The Raven', 'The House At The End Of The Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
'American Sniper' Praised By Michael Moore; Calls Bradley Cooper's Performance "One Of The Best Of The Year" - Update
More From Team
- Rupert Murdoch Raves About ‘American Sniper’, Slams Hollywood Leftists
- Indiegogo, Vimeo Partner Up On Film Fund & Distribution
- Denise Richards & Francia Raisa Sign With Abrams Artists Agency
- ‘Imitation Game’ Producers On How They Played The Game – Exclusive Video
- Richard Lewis Boards Seth MacFarlane’s ‘Blunt Talk’ Series – First Look Teaser
- Reese Witherspoon, Colin Farrell, Emmy Rossum, More Join SAG Awards Presenters