Relativity Media today announced a couple of additional release schedule changes. The Edgar Allan Poe serial killer thriller The Raven is shifting to April 27 where the other wide releases will be Universal’s comedy The Five-Year Engagement and Lionsgate’s Safe. Its former date March 9 had The Raven up against Disney’s sci-fi epic John Carter and Sony/Screen Gems’ Think Like A Man. Relativity also moved the creepy neighbor movie House At The End Of The Street from spring into fall. Now set for September 21, House shares an opening weekend with Lionsgate’s Dredd and Sony’s animated Hotel Transylvania. Its old date April 20 was a bit crowded with The Lucky One from Warner Bros, Scary Movie 5 from The Weinstein Co.’s Dimension, Paramount’s comedy A Thousand Words, FilmDistrict’s sci-fi pic Lockout and Disney’s Chimpanzee nature documentary. As previously reported, director Lasse Hallstrom’s adaptation of Nicholas Sparks novel Safe Haven has been moved to Valentine’s Day 2013 from June 21, 2012.
Relativity Shifts 'The Raven', 'The House At The End Of The Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest Film News
- ‘American Pastoral’ Review: Ewan McGregor’s Directorial Debut Deserves A Better Reception
- Warner Bros Sues Innovative Artists For Oscar Screener Piracy Of ‘Creed’ + More
- EuropaCorp Boards English-Language Remake of Japanese Thriller 'Shield of Straw'
- ‘The Conjuring’s Hayes Brothers Writing Duo Sign With CAA
- ‘Madea Halloween’ Gets $28.5M Treat, ‘Jack Reacher,’ $22.8M, ‘Ouija’ Grabs $14M, ‘Joneses’ Tanks…
- Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev ‘Mortal Engines’; Directing Debut For ‘Hobbit’ VFX Protege…