Relativity Media today announced a couple of additional release schedule changes. The Edgar Allan Poe serial killer thriller The Raven is shifting to April 27 where the other wide releases will be Universal’s comedy The Five-Year Engagement and Lionsgate’s Safe. Its former date March 9 had The Raven up against Disney’s sci-fi epic John Carter and Sony/Screen Gems’ Think Like A Man. Relativity also moved the creepy neighbor movie House At The End Of The Street from spring into fall. Now set for September 21, House shares an opening weekend with Lionsgate’s Dredd and Sony’s animated Hotel Transylvania. Its old date April 20 was a bit crowded with The Lucky One from Warner Bros, Scary Movie 5 from The Weinstein Co.’s Dimension, Paramount’s comedy A Thousand Words, FilmDistrict’s sci-fi pic Lockout and Disney’s Chimpanzee nature documentary. As previously reported, director Lasse Hallstrom’s adaptation of Nicholas Sparks novel Safe Haven has been moved to Valentine’s Day 2013 from June 21, 2012.
Relativity Shifts 'The Raven', 'The House At The End Of The Street'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January