NBC once again won Sunday night with football, but instead of Sunday Night Football it was the broadcast of the NFL’s Pro Bowl. Time-adjusted ratings won’t be available until tomorrow, but the game appears to be down from last year in the prelims. ABC’s America’s Funniest Home Videos (1.9/5 in adults 18-49) and Once Upon A Time (3.4/8) rebounded from their face-off with the NFC Championship Game last week. AFHV was up 73%, while Once Upon A Time was up 6% and hit an 11-week high in total viewers (10.8 million). But that was squandered by another underwhelming performance for a Hallmark Hall Of Fame movie, A Smile As Big As The Moon (1.5/4). CBS’ Undercover Boss (3.0/7) also bounced back from last week, up 30%. The Good Wife (2.2/5), which took last Sunday week off, was up 10% from two weeks ago, while CSI: Miami (2.2/6) was down 15% from its last original three weeks ago. Fox’s comedies all fell from their highs two weeks ago when they followed the big NFL playoff game. The Simpsons (2.4/6) was down 56%, Napoleon Dynamite (2.1/5) was down 52% and Family Guy (3.0/7) was down 32%. American Dad (2.4/5), which didn’t have a new episode the past two weeks, was up 9% from its last original.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Undercover Boss' & 'Once Upon A Time' Up, Fox Comedies Down
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over