NBC once again won Sunday night with football, but instead of Sunday Night Football it was the broadcast of the NFL’s Pro Bowl. Time-adjusted ratings won’t be available until tomorrow, but the game appears to be down from last year in the prelims. ABC’s America’s Funniest Home Videos (1.9/5 in adults 18-49) and Once Upon A Time (3.4/8) rebounded from their face-off with the NFC Championship Game last week. AFHV was up 73%, while Once Upon A Time was up 6% and hit an 11-week high in total viewers (10.8 million). But that was squandered by another underwhelming performance for a Hallmark Hall Of Fame movie, A Smile As Big As The Moon (1.5/4). CBS’ Undercover Boss (3.0/7) also bounced back from last week, up 30%. The Good Wife (2.2/5), which took last Sunday week off, was up 10% from two weeks ago, while CSI: Miami (2.2/6) was down 15% from its last original three weeks ago. Fox’s comedies all fell from their highs two weeks ago when they followed the big NFL playoff game. The Simpsons (2.4/6) was down 56%, Napoleon Dynamite (2.1/5) was down 52% and Family Guy (3.0/7) was down 32%. American Dad (2.4/5), which didn’t have a new episode the past two weeks, was up 9% from its last original.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Undercover Boss' & 'Once Upon A Time' Up, Fox Comedies Down
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest TV News
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- Univision & Verizon Reach Deal, Ending Blackout And Restoring Stations
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- ‘Hawaii Five-O’ Ratings Top Night Again, ’20/20′ Hits Viewership Season High
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks