CBS’ Friday lineup posted gains in its return to originals after a month of reruns. A Gifted Man (1.5/5) was up 15% from its most recent original on December 2, CSI:NY (1.8/5) was up 29% and Blue Bloods (1.8/5) was up 13%. Similarly, the CW’s Nikita (0.6/2) climbed 20% from its most recent first-run episode, and Supernatural (0.8/2) was up 14%. The tide lifted all the ships, with NBC’s Chuck (1.0/3) up 25% from last week as the series approaches its series finale later this month. Also heading into its series finale is ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, whose back-to-back episodes last night (1.4/4, 1.6/5) were up 17% and 23%, respectively, from December 16. Fox is expected to top Friday night in 18-49 with the Cotton Bowl, while CBS is on track for a No. 1 finish in total viewers.
RATINGS RAT RACE: CBS And CW Dramas Return Higher From Holiday Hiatus
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- Netflix Gets Makeover With Property Original ‘Amazing On The Inside’
- Ioan Gruffudd’s Disney-Produced ‘Harrow’ Scores Second Season Ahead Of Debut
- Stephen King’s ‘The Bone Church’ To Be Developed For Series By Chris Long & David Ayer’s Cedar Park
- Disney Channel Launching Toon Series ‘Amphibia’ & ‘The Owl House’, Renews ‘Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil’ For Season…
- Olympics Ratings Rise With Russian Skating Drama, Steady With Sochi 2014
- Abrams Artists Agency Expands Alternative Programming & Digital Department With New Hire