CBS’ Friday lineup posted gains in its return to originals after a month of reruns. A Gifted Man (1.5/5) was up 15% from its most recent original on December 2, CSI:NY (1.8/5) was up 29% and Blue Bloods (1.8/5) was up 13%. Similarly, the CW’s Nikita (0.6/2) climbed 20% from its most recent first-run episode, and Supernatural (0.8/2) was up 14%. The tide lifted all the ships, with NBC’s Chuck (1.0/3) up 25% from last week as the series approaches its series finale later this month. Also heading into its series finale is ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, whose back-to-back episodes last night (1.4/4, 1.6/5) were up 17% and 23%, respectively, from December 16. Fox is expected to top Friday night in 18-49 with the Cotton Bowl, while CBS is on track for a No. 1 finish in total viewers.
RATINGS RAT RACE: CBS And CW Dramas Return Higher From Holiday Hiatus
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Boyhood’, 'Grand Budapest', 'Lego Movie' Score Big At 65th ACE Eddie Awards -- Complete Winners List
Bryan Cranston & David Shore's ‘Sneaky Pete’ Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete' Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres