CBS’ Friday lineup posted gains in its return to originals after a month of reruns. A Gifted Man (1.5/5) was up 15% from its most recent original on December 2, CSI:NY (1.8/5) was up 29% and Blue Bloods (1.8/5) was up 13%. Similarly, the CW’s Nikita (0.6/2) climbed 20% from its most recent first-run episode, and Supernatural (0.8/2) was up 14%. The tide lifted all the ships, with NBC’s Chuck (1.0/3) up 25% from last week as the series approaches its series finale later this month. Also heading into its series finale is ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, whose back-to-back episodes last night (1.4/4, 1.6/5) were up 17% and 23%, respectively, from December 16. Fox is expected to top Friday night in 18-49 with the Cotton Bowl, while CBS is on track for a No. 1 finish in total viewers.
RATINGS RAT RACE: CBS And CW Dramas Return Higher From Holiday Hiatus
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…
- SAG-AFTRA Disputes Trump's Claim That News Media Is "Enemy Of The American People"
- Donald Trump Recruits H.R. McMaster As National Security Adviser