The Publicists Guild today announced the nominees for its 2012 Press Award, and I’d like to thank them for putting me on the list, along with Tim Gray of Variety, Rebecca Keegan & Susan King of the Los Angeles Times, and Steve Weintraub of Collider.com. Even in the era of Twitter, where talent often takes breaking news into their own hands, publicists remain an important ally for reporters and the key gatekeepers to many good stories. Plus, they’re good listeners, so talking to them saves money on therapy sessions.
Publicists Guild Announces Press Nominees
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
Latest Awardsline News
- Patricia Arquette To Be Honored At The 2017 GLAAD Media Awards, Will Pay Tribute To Sister Alexis Arquette
- James Corden On The Game He’d Like To Have President Donald Trump Play — PaleyFest
- 2017 Daytime Emmy Nominations: CBS Leads Networks With 70 Noms, ‘Young & Restless’ Tops With 25
- At Hollywood’s Film Academy, Debt Is Up, Revenue Down & Awards Income About Even
- SXSW Audiences Give Top Honors To ‘Light Of The Moon’, ‘Baby Driver’, ‘Dealt’
- Deadline To Launch 2nd The Contenders Emmys On April 9 With Record 25 Networks & Studios