The Publicists Guild today announced the nominees for its 2012 Press Award, and I’d like to thank them for putting me on the list, along with Tim Gray of Variety, Rebecca Keegan & Susan King of the Los Angeles Times, and Steve Weintraub of Collider.com. Even in the era of Twitter, where talent often takes breaking news into their own hands, publicists remain an important ally for reporters and the key gatekeepers to many good stories. Plus, they’re good listeners, so talking to them saves money on therapy sessions.
Publicists Guild Announces Press Nominees
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest Awardsline News
- The Music Inside Guillermo del Toro’s Monster: Alexandre Desplat On His Score For ‘Shape Of Water’: Crew…
- Sound Designer Julian Slater On His “Lightning In A Bottle” Moment With Sound-Centric ‘Baby Driver’
- Oscars Street Closures: When & Where To Expect Detours, Delays
- ‘Dunkirk’, ‘Blade Runner 2049’ Take Home Top Honors At MPSE Golden Reel Awards – Complete…
- BAFTA Awards: ‘Three Billboards’ Stuns ‘Shape Of Water’ But Does This Mean Oscar Is Next?…
- BAFTA Awards: ‘Three Billboards’ Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods – The Complete Winners List