EXCLUSIVE: Sue Patricola and David Lust have dissolved their 13-year partnership at Patricola/Lust Public Relations. Patricola will continue at the helm of the company, which has been renamed Patricola Public Relations, while Lust has joined Roger & Cowan as VP. He brings the majority of his clients with him. The parting of ways was described as amicable and it coincided with Patricola/Lust’s lease being up. This marks Patricola’s return to running her own PR firm. She founded Patricola Public Relations in 1981. At the end of 1998, Patricola partnered with Lust who joined her from ID/PR. Before that, Lust worked for Wolf-Kasteler and Dale Olsen.
PR Veterans Sue Patricola & David Lust Part Ways; Lust Joins Rogers & Cowan As VP
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest Film News
- Little People Played Big Enough At A Guild Screening Of Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks
- ‘Incredibles 2’ Teaser: Little Jack-Jack Shows Off His Baby Superpower