EXCLUSIVE: Sue Patricola and David Lust have dissolved their 13-year partnership at Patricola/Lust Public Relations. Patricola will continue at the helm of the company, which has been renamed Patricola Public Relations, while Lust has joined Roger & Cowan as VP. He brings the majority of his clients with him. The parting of ways was described as amicable and it coincided with Patricola/Lust’s lease being up. This marks Patricola’s return to running her own PR firm. She founded Patricola Public Relations in 1981. At the end of 1998, Patricola partnered with Lust who joined her from ID/PR. Before that, Lust worked for Wolf-Kasteler and Dale Olsen.
PR Veterans Sue Patricola & David Lust Part Ways; Lust Joins Rogers & Cowan As VP
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'Martian' 2nd-Best Opening For October, Damon & Scott Despite Losing Fuel Sunday; Verdi Trips 'Walk' - B.O. Postmortem
Latest Film News
- F. Gary Gray Expected To Direct ‘Furious 8’
- Petitioners Demand Apology For Theft Of Artifacts By ‘Maze Runner’ Cast
- ‘The Martian’ Opens To $44.6M, Will Pass $100M Worldwide Today – Int’l Box Final
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Karl Glusman Joins ‘Nocturnal Animals’
- ‘Furious 8’ Director Shortlist Down To Last Few