EXCLUSIVE: Sue Patricola and David Lust have dissolved their 13-year partnership at Patricola/Lust Public Relations. Patricola will continue at the helm of the company, which has been renamed Patricola Public Relations, while Lust has joined Roger & Cowan as VP. He brings the majority of his clients with him. The parting of ways was described as amicable and it coincided with Patricola/Lust’s lease being up. This marks Patricola’s return to running her own PR firm. She founded Patricola Public Relations in 1981. At the end of 1998, Patricola partnered with Lust who joined her from ID/PR. Before that, Lust worked for Wolf-Kasteler and Dale Olsen.
PR Veterans Sue Patricola & David Lust Part Ways; Lust Joins Rogers & Cowan As VP
What's Hot on Deadline
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest Film News
- José Padilha Lifts The Lid On ‘7 Days In Entebbe’ – Berlin
- ‘Black Panther’ Blasts Off With $169M Overseas; $371M WW Weekend – International Box Office
- ‘Black Panther’ Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred ‘Jurassic World’ & Possibly ‘Last Jedi…
- M.I.A & Ed Sheeran Films Drum Up Global Interest in Rock Docs – Berlin
- ‘Dunkirk’, ‘Blade Runner 2049’ Take Home Top Honors At MPSE Golden Reel Awards – Complete…
- Idrissa Ouedraogo Dies: Noted Director Of African Film Was 64