EXCLUSIVE: Sue Patricola and David Lust have dissolved their 13-year partnership at Patricola/Lust Public Relations. Patricola will continue at the helm of the company, which has been renamed Patricola Public Relations, while Lust has joined Roger & Cowan as VP. He brings the majority of his clients with him. The parting of ways was described as amicable and it coincided with Patricola/Lust’s lease being up. This marks Patricola’s return to running her own PR firm. She founded Patricola Public Relations in 1981. At the end of 1998, Patricola partnered with Lust who joined her from ID/PR. Before that, Lust worked for Wolf-Kasteler and Dale Olsen.
PR Veterans Sue Patricola & David Lust Part Ways; Lust Joins Rogers & Cowan As VP
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate