EXCLUSIVE: Sue Patricola and David Lust have dissolved their 13-year partnership at Patricola/Lust Public Relations. Patricola will continue at the helm of the company, which has been renamed Patricola Public Relations, while Lust has joined Roger & Cowan as VP. He brings the majority of his clients with him. The parting of ways was described as amicable and it coincided with Patricola/Lust’s lease being up. This marks Patricola’s return to running her own PR firm. She founded Patricola Public Relations in 1981. At the end of 1998, Patricola partnered with Lust who joined her from ID/PR. Before that, Lust worked for Wolf-Kasteler and Dale Olsen.
PR Veterans Sue Patricola & David Lust Part Ways; Lust Joins Rogers & Cowan As VP
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest Film News
- James Schamus Debuts 'Indignation'; Oscar-Winner Barbara Kopple Charts 'Miss Sharon Jones!' – Specialty B.O. Preview
- ‘Jason Bourne’ Review: Matt Damon Is Back On The Run – And That’s A Very Good Thing
- Rosamund Pike, Daniel Bruhl & Vincent Cassel In Talks To Board Jose Padilha’s ‘Entebbe’
- Steven Spielberg’s ‘Ready Player One’ Casts Young Newcomer Philip Zhou
- Tribeca Winner ‘Here Alone’ To Get Early 2017 Release Via Vertical Entertainment
- Sony Pictures Division Hit By Losses In Quarterly Earnings